ADVERTISEMENT

WDRB vs. WLKY

Jun 10, 2005
Good to see a local TV station doing a gameday special for the local University. I don’t expect it to be a total UofL love fest, and that is a good thing but congrats to WDRB for stepping up.

One bad thing is we won’t get to see Fred Cowgirl, Rick Van Booze, and Vickie Dork all crying in each other’s arms after the game. That’s how WLKYs specials usually end.

Last edited:
Well, the game is on Fox, WDRB’s parent station. Smart programming on their part. I used to see Bill Lamb at many UofL games.

Good to see a local TV station doing a gameday special for the local University. I don’t expect it to be a total UofL love fest, and that is a good thing but congrats to WDRB for stepping up.

One bad thing is we won’t get to see Fred Cowgirl, Rick Van Booze, and Vickie Dork all crying in each other’s arms after the game. That’s how WLKYs specials usually end.
I read somewhere they stated its been 14 years since they have covered a U of l game wow

Reactions: CommodoreCard

Youll have to wait for March or April for their usual weeping for big blew-

Youll have to wait for March or April for their usual weeping for big blew-

Unless we beat them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT