ADVERTISEMENT

WBB 2020-21 Non-Conference Schedule

Sonja

Jun 20, 2001
Louisville
www.cardinalcouple.com
WBB has released their 2020-21 non-conference schedule.

The Cards start it at Middle Tennessee on Wednesday Nov. 25th.
They'll travel to play Cincy on Saturday Nov. 28th
They'll return home to the KFC YUM! Center to host EKU on Sunday Nov 29th.
They go to the Mohegan Sun Arena to face UConn on Fri. Dec 4th.
Louisville will host Bellarmine on Sunday, Dec 6th.

And that's it. Five games, non-conference, two at the YUM!

The Atlantic Coast Conference is expected to release the 2020-21 schedule in a few weeks.

Thoughts?

--sonja--

It is too bad we did not try to put a “bubble” event together. 6-8 teams consisting of South Carolina, UConn, Baylor, Oregon, UL, Ohio State. One from each major conference would have been fun.

Reactions: Sonja
I was wondering how many fans will they let attend the women’s games.
Louisville hasn't release any attendance plans or numbers for home games yet. A lot of it may have to do with what the pandemic numbers are in November (remember, it's an indoor event) and Governor Andy will probably have to review and then approve any proposal UofL submits. And, I'm guessing the ACC will have their say on attendance as well?

--sonja--

How come we are playing UConn at their place wasn’t that originally a home game for us? No matter I look forward watching that game. HVL and Paige Bueckers are good friends it will be interesting to watch them go at each other.

I read on TOS that 3300 will be capacity for both men’s and womens games this season And lower bowl will be the only option. Hopping they offer packages like Football for the season ticket holders.

ADVERTISEMENT