ADVERTISEMENT

Watch out Louisville has found a running back(s)

Thecycle27

2500+
Sep 17, 2017
The one thing that has been missing is a legit running game that didn't involve Jackson. The really good Louisville teams ran with power, Bush, Shelton, Allen, Bolin, Gates, and Smith. They were physical up front. They have found 2 legit power backs in Wilson and D Wiliams. I love how they both run downhill, follow blockers and have good instincts in traffic. Petrino has always been a really good evaluator of running backs. D. Williams was a 2 star, he saw something a bunch of other people missed. I believe the kid, in high school, never had a negative play. Wilson is a legit big guy that was properly ranked. Hopefully he comes back healthy next year that will be

A good phyiscal running game sets the tone. Anytime he wanted to ice a game he would lean on the running game in the fourth quarter. FSU and against UVA those were the two games that have looked like the old Petrino offense. A good dose of power football and shots down the field.

The OLine could be filthy next year.

The one thing that has been missing is a legit running game that didn't involve Jackson. The really good Louisville teams ran with power, Bush, Shelton, Allen, Bolin, Gates, and Smith. They were physical up front. They have found 2 legit power backs in Wilson and D Wiliams. I love how they both run downhill, follow blockers and have good instincts in traffic. Petrino has always been a really good evaluator of running backs. D. Williams was a 2 star, he saw something a bunch of other people missed. I believe the kid, in high school, never had a negative play. Wilson is a legit big guy that was properly ranked. Hopefully he comes back healthy next year that will be

A good phyiscal running game sets the tone. Anytime he wanted to ice a game he would lean on the running game in the fourth quarter. FSU and against UVA those were the two games that have looked like the old Petrino offense. A good dose of power football and shots down the field.

The OLine could be filthy next year.
Dae reminds me of old school running backs that square their shoulders and explode into the creases. He was impressive yesterday, even if UVA’s run defense is suspect.

Would have loved to have seen him healthy earlier in the year. Jawon is going to be set up nicely next year.

If Reggie ran a physical style vs. a finess style, he'd be a 800+ yard back...He's too busy looking for holes vs. making them!!!

:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT