ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale Robinson

LeFors4Ever

Three-Star Poster
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2017
Word is that he’s hitting the portal.

Tutu’s spot is open and we can really show him off in Satt’s system. Let’s bring this kid home!

Word is that he’s hitting the portal.

Tutu’s spot is open and we can really show him off in Satt’s system. Let’s bring this kid home!
I don’t think he ever seriously considered UofL. He’d be more of an option for UK, since he originally committed there. Could be some bad blood, though, since he also de-committed from them. There was drama, IIRC. How he ended up at Nebraska is a head scratcher.

Football IQ is low.

Why else would an elite skill player go to uk? How many do they have in the NFL? 🤣

Without counting probably as many or more than we have. 12, I think.

Cobb, Bowden, and Snell and I just had to look up the Badet guy, although he grad transferred to Oklahoma his last year. So 4 skill guys and 11 active overall

We have Crum, Hikutini, Perry, and Parker as our 4 skill guys. Honestly, I thought we had more. We have 11 active NFL players overall

So honestly, we’re even in numbers, but Lamar gives us the edge.

Reactions: RocknRollCats
Cobb, Bowden, and Snell and I just had to look up the Badet guy, although he grad transferred to Oklahoma his last year. So 4 skill guys and 11 active overall

We have Crum, Hikutini, Perry, and Parker as our 4 skill guys. Honestly, I thought we had more. We have 11 active NFL players overall

So honestly, we’re even in numbers, but Lamar gives us the edge.
We do have about 12 players actually on current rosters. However, Crum and Hikatini are not. They are free agents along with guys like Jamon Brown, Preston Brown, Bilal Powell, Eli Rogers.

Avery Williamson
Josh Allen
Randall Cobb
Corey Peters
Lynn Bowden
Mike Edwards
Chris Westry
Wesley Woodyard
Lonnie Johnson
ZaDarius Smith
Bud Dupree
Logan Stenberg
Danny Trevathan
Benny Snell
Larry Warford
They are not all “skill” players.

Reactions: BPGhost
We do have about 12 players actually on current rosters. However, Crum and Hikatini are not. They are free agents along with guys like Jamon Brown, Preston Brown, Bilal Powell, Eli Rogers.
I was just using ESPN’s NFL college team section, which isn’t fully up to date

It is surprising that we’re almost even on the number of players with them, it seemed like we had quite a bit more just 2-3 years back

I was just using ESPN’s NFL college team section, which isn’t fully up to date

It is surprising that we’re almost even on the number of players with them, it seemed like we had quite a bit more just 2-3 years back
That’s because the average length of a NFL career is around 3 years.

Avery Williamson
Josh Allen
Randall Cobb
Corey Peters
Lynn Bowden
Mike Edwards
Chris Westry
Wesley Woodyard
Lonnie Johnson
ZaDarius Smith
Bud Dupree
Logan Stenberg
Danny Trevathan
Benny Snell
Larry Warford
Umm - that’s three “skill” guys.

Most of the Cardinal players are offense, most of the UK players are defense.

Maybe the kid does flip to UK, but reports are his dad was not happy he had been used as a running back too much. Kentucky has unknowns at QB and offensive coordinator.
Going to you guys would make more sense....or with Kiffen or Leach is you wanted to go SEC.

Most of the Cardinal players are offense, most of the UK players are defense.

Maybe the kid does flip to UK, but reports are his dad was not happy he had been used as a running back too much. Kentucky has unknowns at QB and offensive coordinator.
Going to you guys would make more sense....or with Kiffen or Leach is you wanted to go SEC.
I like you Bill, but you know as well as I do that he’s been talking to your coaches already. We don’t have room for him even if we were interested.

Avery Williamson
Josh Allen
Randall Cobb
Corey Peters
Lynn Bowden
Mike Edwards
Chris Westry
Wesley Woodyard
Lonnie Johnson
ZaDarius Smith
Bud Dupree
Logan Stenberg
Danny Trevathan
Benny Snell
Larry Warford
Those guys are in the NFL. I thought you meant skill position players.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
We just lost WR Corey Reed to the portal. Do the numbers include him?
I’m thinking we’re filled up on being able to take new guys for this cycle until Aug1st. I’m not sure, but I think they made that rule to stop teams from stockpiling new players.

Those guys are in the NFL. I thought you meant skill position players.
Oh my bad I just misread the question. Yea I'd say the amount of NFL'ers are nearly the same but one school clearly excels at pushing skill talent to the NFL. The other produces more linemen and linebackers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT