ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale interview link. Comments on Brohm effect. 3:22

Outside of the actual coaching this is what separates Brohm from any other coach on the various lists for Louisville. This guy is going to be able to recruit, he is doing a terrific job at Purdue recruiting wise. I think he could potentially flip 3 or 4 guys immediately. Nobody else moves the recruiting needle, on the surface, like Brohm does.

Reactions: boilerbeezy
Outside of the actual coaching this is what separates Brohm from any other coach on the various lists for Louisville. This guy is going to be able to recruit, he is doing a terrific job at Purdue recruiting wise. I think he could potentially flip 3 or 4 guys immediately. Nobody else moves the recruiting needle, on the surface, like Brohm does.

We might disagree a little bit here. I think there is no doubt that Brohm moves the recruiting needle in KY. They question is who can he put around him to make sure he can bring in the necessary pieces from the South to allow them to compete with the Clemson's and other top programs. I think Brohm is one hell of a coach but he needs to get people around him with ties to some more fertile recruiting areas.

I said this a week or so ago.

Wandale and Milton Wright and some others, would flip to UofL

My big one Rondale Moore will transfer and petition the NCAA to be eligible next season.
Just have to find the "right" reason.

Reactions: boilerbeezy
You don't have any sources. Good try though.

With a good game tomorrow Rondale has a chance to be invited to NYC. He has the letter from the Heisman folks and is on their radar. Jeff talked about it after practice yesterday and showed off the letter.

I hope he wins the Heisman this year.

Then, he can be the first player in history to win it twice.....at two different schools. :p

Reactions: gocds
There are a ton of rumors out there. Patience my fellow Cardinal fans, patience. If it is meant to be it will be. I still don’t think it’ll be Sunday or Monday but rather next weekend. In the meantime, there will be a crap ton of rumors whilst we wait . . . . . Patiently.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

We might disagree a little bit here. I think there is no doubt that Brohm moves the recruiting needle in KY. They question is who can he put around him to make sure he can bring in the necessary pieces from the South to allow them to compete with the Clemson's and other top programs. I think Brohm is one hell of a coach but he needs to get people around him with ties to some more fertile recruiting areas.
100 percent agree, head coaches are only as good as their staff.

Ive been aware of crazy for years.
The fear from him is emanating from his keyboard.
You are are 2 and 10 and looking to a guy that is about to finish 5-7 (and finished 6-6 last year) as the savior of your program. I am quivering.

You are are 2 and 10 and looking to a guy that is about to finish 5-7 (and finished 6-6 last year) as the savior of your program. I am quivering.

Funny, when Brohm went 7-6 last year , many on your board advocated hiring him.

When Purdue beat #2 OSU this season many a big blew fans advocated hiring him

Trade Brohm for stoops ;
2017 Purdue goes 4-8/uofk goes 8-4
2018 Purdue goes 4=8/ uofk goes 10-2

Keep up the bad work.

Ha, it's a source as close to Rondale as it gets....I'll leave it at that.

Don't believe all the things you hear at the gym! When Brohm takes the UL job I would be very disappointed in him if he poaches the players from Purdue. He has a whole lot more class than that.

Trade Brohm for stoops ;

Keep up the bad work.

Those were the same guys advocating for Bobby 5 years ago...

Trade Brohm for stoops ;

Keep up the bad work.
Wow. Brohm got blasted by a mediocre team, got beat by a bad team, and beat 1 good team. How you say that translates to 10-2 this year at UK is one of the dumbest things ive ever read. We'd probably be 6-5 right now with brohm.

Wow. Brohm got blasted by a mediocre team, got beat by a bad team, and beat 1 good team. How you say that translates to 10-2 this year at UK is one of the dumbest things ive ever read. We'd probably be 6-5 right now with brohm.

Brohm beat 3 good teams. Brohm>>>>>>Stoops

We’ve had some bad coaches, Petrino 2.0, Cooper, Kragthorpe, only Kragthorpe has a losing record against you guys. Lol
Petrino 2.0 and cooper weren't bad until their last year. You all are revisionist historians to the extreme.

I heard at Thanksgiving that it's a DONE DEAL...Brohm's handlers and UofL got it done behind scenes. Oh, Moore is transferring to UofL...pretty good source, too.

Yeah, well, i heard down at Bonnie and Clyde spizza on Dixie highway. I saw the Brohm family down there mowing down a meat eater special and they were telling everybody everything[/QUOTE]

I heard at Thanksgiving that it's a DONE DEAL...Brohm's handlers and UofL got it done behind scenes. Oh, Moore is transferring to UofL...pretty good source, too.

Yeah, well, i heard down at Bonnie and Clyde spizza on Dixie highway. I saw the Brohm family down there mowing down a meat eater special and they were telling everybody everything

My big one Rondale Moore will transfer and petition the NCAA to be eligible next season.

You're funny. No way Moore ends up at U of L. He might transfer if JB leaves but Purdue will never release him to U of L, nor will the NCAA allow it as it will set a precedent to allow players to follow coaches, which administrators will never allow to happen because of the effects on a program when a coach leaves.

Rondale will definitely transfer. You should hold your breath until this happens.

Reactions: idaho_bob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT