ADVERTISEMENT

"Vince Tyra nipped it..."

Recency bias. We would be in the Sun Belt conference looking forward to the Southern Miss game.

I'll take on TEN Pitinos...

Recency bias. We would be in the Sun Belt conference looking forward to the Southern Miss game.

I'll take on TEN Pitinos...
Does Rick play nose tackle?
We don’t know if somebody else would have done as well as TJ, or even better. We do know that TJ did an incredible job. One of the things that made him (and UofL) so attractive to coaches, his support and loyalty to coaches, probably hurt him when it came to CRP. He had a blind spot that was exploited when his enemies got the chance.

I hope that after David Grissom is gone, Vince NQ will gracefully step aside and the next AD, hired by Dr. Bendapudi, will bring TJ back to receive the kind of reception and expression of thanks from the fans that he has earned.

We don’t know if somebody else would have done as well as TJ, or even better. We do know that TJ did an incredible job. One of the things that made him (and UofL) so attractive to coaches, his support and loyalty to coaches, probably hurt him when it came to CRP. He had a blind spot that was exploited when his enemies got the chance.

I hope that after David Grissom is gone, Vince NQ will gracefully step aside and the next AD, hired by Dr. Bendapudi, will bring TJ back to receive the kind of reception and expression of thanks from the fans that he has earned.
I've tried to give your theory enough time to play out. Gruesome may die in the job.

And at this point, I don't think "Vince" intends to go anywhere voluntarily. Of course, that leaves the other option...

I don’t think you’ll see anything regarding TJ until this FBI stuff ends and I don’t think you’ll see Dr. Bendapudi wanting to look for a new AD until the ramifications of the latest scandal have passed. If UofL basketball is facing a multi-year probation in its signature program I think getting a top flight AD from another school could be problematic.

Don’t think much happens to us from the FBI, bro. Too many teams involved and they can’t get everyone. I think we’ve seen the worst of it with the overblown stripper stuff.

Still pissed, man. All these glass house living douches acting like they wouldn’t walk in on some naked nasties when they were in college. Dumb.

Reactions: GoldCard and zipp
I've tried to give your theory enough time to play out. Gruesome may die in the job.

And at this point, I don't think "Vince" intends to go anywhere voluntarily. Of course, that leaves the other option...
I think it takes
  1. Grissom gone
  2. UofL being clear of the NCAA stuff.
It may take longer than I hoped.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT