ADVERTISEMENT

VanGorder sucks

I'd say the bigger problem is the offense right now. Zero 1st Downs. Crucial turnover inside WKU 30. The D has been on the field the entire quarter.

VG can only work with what he has got and ability of those defensive players are very subpar to say the least.

Nice to see a C-USA team with a backup QB stomping a mud hole in us. Now we see how many coaching staff warts Lamar Jackson covered up for the last 3 years.

Reactions: American Male
Riiiiight. This debacle has nothing to do with Petrino. God, you guys are no different than the Kragthorpe slurpers who blamed the assistants for his incompetence.
Maybe you’ve missed my multiple posts saying that Petrino is unable at this point to hire and retain quality assistants. I guess that was due to you being a redundant dickhead.

Nice to see a C-USA team with a backup QB stomping a mud hole in us. Now we see how many coaching staff warts Lamar Jackson covered up for the last 3 years.
Maybe you’ve missed my multiple posts saying that Petrino is unable at this point to hire and retain quality assistants. I guess that was due to you being a redundant dickhead.
Dude, get your head out of your butt. Hiring assistants is not the problem.

Never has one post crystallized such a fundamental lack of understanding as this one. You continue to embarrass yourself here.
Really? How stupid do you have to be to blame everyone in sight but the head coach? Are you like related to Petrino or something?

Dude, get your head out of your butt. Hiring assistants is not the problem.
Thanks Gomer. Last time I checked Petrino is part of the coaching staff.

Everyone on here knows the stench that has been hovering over this team since November of 2016 but what we really need is to read 22 more posts from you describing the same thing about Petrino.

Thanks Gomer. Last time I checked Petrino is part of the coaching staff.

Everyone on here knows the stench that has been hovering over this team since November of 2016 but what we really need is to read 22 more posts from you describing the same thing about Petrino.
Someone has to tell the truth. Not going to come from the slurpers on here or the local media.

Yet you still don't get it. I am sensing people are now getting angry because they are being proven wrong.
Yeah, none of us get it but you, even though me and a lot of the regulars on here have been talking about the same thing for the last year and a half that you keep regurgitating.

Lots of fans want to be optimistic and there is nothing wrong with that at all.

Listening to dullards constantly talking about “slurping” gets old..... and weird.

Really? How stupid do you have to be to blame everyone in sight but the head coach? Are you like related to Petrino or something?
How stupid do you have to be to realize my comment about Petrino is assigning blame to him?

Yeah, none of us get it but you, even though me and a lot of the regulars on here have been talking about the same thing for the last year and a half that you keep regurgitating.

Lots of fans want to be optimistic and there is nothing wrong with that at all.

Listening to dullards constantly talking about “slurping” gets old..... and weird.
The only thing that is old is people trying to invent excuses for what Petrino is doing.

You are assigning blame to him for his hires. The problem is his own incompetence and laziness.
So the problem with the defense is due to Petrino’s incompetence and laziness? Please explain that and don’t be afraid to be specific.

So the problem with the defense is due to Petrino’s incompetence and laziness? Please explain that and don’t be afraid to be specific.
It all flows from the lack of leadership or organization from the top. Just like it did with Kragthorpe. You can fire and hire all the assistant coaches you want and we did exactly that when Kragsy was here. It will not accomplish a thing.

It all flows from the lack of leadership or organization from the top. Just like it did with Kragthorpe. You can fire and hire all the assistant coaches you want and we did exactly that when Kragsy was here. It will not accomplish a thing.
Lol - that’s your idea of specifics? So you’re theory is that it’s specifically Petrino’s lack of organization responsible for the defense not being able to stop the run?

Jesus - I’ve stepped in puddles deeper than you.

Lol - that’s your idea of specifics? So you’re theory is that it’s specifically Petrino’s lack of organization responsible for the defense not being able to stop the run?

Jesus - I’ve stepped in puddles deeper than you.
Is it so hard to admit you are wrong? I guess it is.

Is it so hard to admit you are wrong? I guess it is.
Are you having a conversation with yourself? I asked you to connect the dots on your theory as it relates to my comment and your criticism. You either can’t or won’t do it - my guess is because you’re not smart enough to carry on an intelligent back and forth.

Are you having a conversation with yourself? I asked you to connect the dots on your theory as it relates to my comment and your criticism. You either can’t or won’t do it - my guess is because you’re not smart enough to carry on an intelligent back and forth.
My theory? What I have been saying is obvious based on what we are seeing on the field even to the lowest IQ dolt. Is there something about what we are seeing that indicates Petrino is not responsible? Dude you can play your little game and blame the assistant coaches all you want but no one really believes it.

My theory? What I have been saying is obvious based on what we are seeing on the field even to the lowest IQ dolt. Is there something about what we are seeing that indicates Petrino is not responsible? Dude you can play your little game and blame the assistant coaches all you want but no one really believes it.
More deflection and still no specifics.

You’re incapable. Got it.

You're incapable of admitting the truth. I called this debacle from the start.
The “truth” as expressed in this thread - is that Brian VanGorder is a shitty DC. Rather than address that and either agree or disagree on its merits, you continue to regurgitate your tired talking points. If you can somehow connect the dots between the two subjects - again with some specificity - I’m all ears.

If not, then STFU.

The “truth” as expressed in this thread - is that Brian VanGorder is a shitty DC. Rather than address that and either agree or disagree on its merits, you continue to regurgitate your tired talking points. If you can somehow connect the dots between the two subjects - again with some specificity - I’m all ears.

If not, then STFU.
Who knows if he is or not? He was dealt a shit sandwich the day he came to play for Petrino. We could bring in Venables or Bud Foster and they would have similar results under dickless Bobby. Weren't you the same guy who blamed Jeff Brohm for Kragthore's offense and Mike Cassidy and then English for his defense? You are so clueless.

Who knows if he is or not? He was dealt a shit sandwich the day he came to play for Petrino. We could bring in Venables or Bud Foster and they would have similar results under dickless Bobby. Weren't you the same guy who blamed Jeff Brohm for Kragthore's offense and Mike Cassidy and then English for his defense? You are so clueless.
Nope - didn’t criticize either of those guys when they were here.

I do say that VanGorder sucks and that it’s Petrino’s failure that quality assistants don’t want to work for him and your response is that I’m a Petrino apologist. Meanwhile the evidence of VanGorder’s shittiness is on full display here as it was at ND - which was the reason he was freaking available to begin with - and you say “no, the jury’s out and we should let the cake bake on him.”

This is what’s makes you such a dumb poster and why you are completely looked down on here. You can tell yourself that it’s because your a truth teller but it’s teally because you’re an annoying idiot.

Nope - didn’t criticize either of those guys when they were here.

I do say that VanGorder sucks and that it’s Petrino’s failure that quality assistants don’t want to work for him and your response is that I’m a Petrino apologist. Meanwhile the evidence of VanGorder’s shittiness is on full display here as it was at ND - which was the reason he was freaking available to begin with - and you say “no, the jury’s out and we should let the cake bake on him.”

This is what’s makes you such a dumb poster and why you are completely looked down on here. You can tell yourself that it’s because your a truth teller but it’s teally because you’re an annoying idiot.
Why does Van Gorder suck? Even with no resemblance of an offense, his defense has kept us within reach. To blame this shit show on Van Gorder is ludicrous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT