ADVERTISEMENT

Van Gorder

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
BVG is the 17th highest paid assistant in the country and signed a 3 year deal for nearly $1M/yr. Let that sink in. We owe this dude $3M. He literally coaches this team to historically bad defensive numbers. I guess in some perverse way we should appreciate this top shelf fleecing. These contracts were handed out like candy on Halloween.

BVG is the 17th highest paid assistant in the country and signed a 3 year deal for nearly $1M/yr. Let that sink in. We owe this dude $3M. He literally coaches this team to historically bad defensive numbers. I guess in some perverse way we should appreciate this top shelf fleecing. These contracts were handed out like candy on Halloween.
Absolutely incredible, shocking really. Peel back the veneer on this stuff and it literally blows you a way.

I do know we don't have to pay him the contract if Bobby is fired, that was in his deal. Probably get a going away gift of 200-500k at most

Assistant coaching contracts are always tied to the HC. Nonetheless, it makes me absolutely ill that we had the money for a top shelf assistant yet hired a guy literally no one wanted.

Reactions: GoldCard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT