ADVERTISEMENT

UofL vs Texas A&M CWS Game 1 (Cards win 8-4)

Let's hope so. Historically, our big names haven't carried us in these big games.

We picked up some needed runs it is now 7-4 but we could have done a lot more. We had bases loade with one out and couldn't get them in.

Reactions: ALLNCARD
We picked up some needed runs it is now 7-4 but we could have done a lot more. We had bases loade with one out and couldn't get them in.

The positive side to that is that we have put a lot of runners on base. 7 runs is a pretty good day; a winning day in most cases.

8-4 Cards top of the 8th last chance for Texas A&M. We have a pitcher change Hensman coming in and I don't know if Iblike that.

Why do the winner of this game play the winner of the Florida vs TCU game. How come we don't play the loser of the Fla vs TCU game.

The Cardinal train keeps on rollin'. Get on board.

We don't care what the haters say or do...

Reactions: ALLNCARD
Win Tuesday and Cards only have to win one out of two against whoever comes out of losers bracket to make the finals. Lose and they have to win three straight to get to finals.

Win Tuesday and Cards only have to win one out of two against whoever comes out of losers bracket to make the finals. Lose and they have to win three straight to get to finals.

I would post over here a lot more if baseball was not somehow - strangely enough - offered at a premium level. I find it cheap and tacky.

Sorry, just speaking my mind, Otherwise, I have always enjoyed the personalities here.

I would post over here a lot more if baseball was not somehow - strangely enough - offered at a premium level. I find it cheap and tacky.

Sorry, just speaking my mind, Otherwise, I have always enjoyed the personalities here.

For some reason, the baseball forum (The Dugout Club) was switched to premium (pay) content for a period, but has since been changed back to a free board. It still doesn't show up on the forum dropdown menu, but I have provided the link below.

https://louisville.forums.rivals.com/forums/louisville-dugout-club.12/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT