ADVERTISEMENT

UofL v Purdue Tickets

Jan 29, 2002
Screwed up buying tickets for the game. Have 5 extra, Sect. 148, Row 20, Seats 9 - 13. I have not received from UofL yet but will sell for $30.00 each. Regular $55.00 ea. First come, first served. First post and not at all sure how this works...advice on best way to exchange information and how to sell is appreciated.

CAF member and bought on-line through UofL as soon as they offered. Needed 6 together but messed up and only bought 5 first time.

I had the same question about the tickets. I bought mine the same way and haven't heard anything.

U of L. That's why you have to go to purdue's website to find tickets unless you have a Cardinal account or you are a season ticket holder.

Be careful though. Between StubHub, Ticketmaster and vivid seats, the way the seats are displayed are opposite. Make sure visitor side or side opposite from Colts.

I ordered from UofL as soon as they were offered and my tickets were $75 each. I got assigned 4 seats in section 214 (40 yard line).

I got a question, for those of you who've been in the stadium, which section is the best or are very good viewing wise? I know which rows are good, I'm asking section wise.

Well, I'm not a season ticket holder but I do have a Cardinal account. When I decided I was able to attend the game back in June, the only seats available to me through the GoCards website was upper deck and endzone. I decided back then to wait for resells through StubHub since U of L couldn't provide me with a better seat selection than what they offered.

UL can be disappointed. They make more money than anybody else. They tell us this all the time.

But long time fans get $#!tty seats.

I'll watch on TV or go to Stub Hub. Haven't decided which yet, but I'm leaning heavily toward TV.

Still haven't gotten fired up yet after last year, and that's never happened before.

But I have plenty of time to change my mind. Maybe. :confused:

Reactions: CardChipper
I'm looking for tickets now. The only seats available are in the end zone; even the upper deck is sold out. I may have to buy through the secondary market as well or start looking for tickets on the Purdue side.

Supply's either being artificially constrained for this game (see Stubhub), or sales are a lot better than some are thinking. I went ahead this week and bought a block of seats in an OK location--section 218--for $75 because it didn't look like the buyer's market was improving.

I still can't believe that tickets won't be available in a decent location for a good price on gameday. If it was just me, I'd wait until gameday. The only other issue for this game is that everything is downloaded paper. I might wanna be sure I was buying from a legit seller and/or secured by credit card...

UL can be disappointed. They make more money than anybody else. They tell us this all the time.

But long time fans get $#!tty seats.

I'll watch on TV or go to Stub Hub. Haven't decided which yet, but I'm leaning heavily toward TV.

Still haven't gotten fired up yet after last year, and that's never happened before.

But I have plenty of time to change my mind. Maybe. :confused:
Buck up, Rollem! This year could be incredible!

Been there for 33 years.

But looking at bucking up in front of the TV (who is paying all this money in the first place;) ) more and more.

And the TV may be in Ft Lauderdale. Haven't decided yet.

Got some folks lobbying for Indy though. :)

I think the UL crowd will be strong. I know UL sold out all of their best seats in two weeks. I am sure resellers have seats but in general the UL side is sold out. The Purdue side has seats. I expect UL fans will buy up most of both endzones as well.

If UL was really worried about ticket sales they would be marketing the tickets.

Reactions: CardChipper
I bought 2 in 220 in the 6th row for $66 each including fees on Ticketmaster. They were better seats and cheaper than Stubhub. UL is only offering endzone at this point. There are a few hotels left but they are pretty pricey downtown at this point.

I bought 2 in 220 in the 6th row for $66 each including fees on Ticketmaster. They were better seats and cheaper than Stubhub. UL is only offering endzone at this point. There are a few hotels left but they are pretty pricey downtown at this point.
Saw those yesterday... Appear to be the best value-for-money deal out there. If I didn't already have mine, I may have bought in 220...

Screwed up buying tickets for the game. Have 5 extra, Sect. 148, Row 20, Seats 9 - 13. I have not received from UofL yet but will sell for $30.00 each. Regular $55.00 ea. First come, first served. First post and not at all sure how this works...advice on best way to exchange information and how to sell is appreciated.
Do you still have any tickets left

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT