ADVERTISEMENT

UK's Super Bowl win will end the year 6 - 6

remember when giochamini (butchered the name) came out with 2 middle fingers up out of the tunnel and then we proceeded to beat the dog shit out of UK as we usually do under Petrino and quite frankly in my entire lifetime.....yea, that was Bobby 1.0
Not to be "that guy"...but Breno gave us The Bird before the Kragthorpe game in 2007 when Kentucky won...

Reactions: Chapman123
As much as I hate to admit it, and it will probably be only for one season, UK plays man football. They line up, smack you in the pads, and beat you in the trenches....Im afraid at this point we have a bunch of pu#$ies on our team and have no clue how to play this type of football. I believe its a cultural thing. When Bobby was castrated, it trickled down to his players.

remember when giochamini (butchered the name) came out with 2 middle fingers up out of the tunnel and then we proceeded to beat the dog shit out of UK as we usually do under Petrino and quite frankly in my entire lifetime.....yea, that was Bobby 1.0

I don't think we have a team of "sissies" (cleaning it up a bit lol). I certainly wouldn't call anyone on the team that to their face Haha. Yes, UK is definitely playing smash mouth football, but I don't think that is entirely attributed to attitude. They have really good players along both lines. As for bobby, I think he still wants to beat UK just as bad as ever.. whether or not he can anymore is a different story. Time will tell.

Reactions: Chapman123
I don't think we have a team of "sissies" (cleaning it up a bit lol). I certainly wouldn't call anyone on the team that to their face Haha. Yes, UK is definitely playing smash mouth football, but I don't think that is entirely attributed to attitude. They have really good players along both lines. As for bobby, I think he still wants to beat UK just as bad as ever.. whether or not he can anymore is a different story. Time will tell.
The last 4 years it seems the offensive line has been the weakness of your teams.

Lamar never had time to pass and there was always an ill advised penalty. Lamar could only hide so much...and with him gone its become a terrible issue.

Bobby's teams at UofL 1.0 and Arkansas had offensive lines that could just impose their will on teams. QB's had time to make great decisions and running backs always had good holes to run through. They were very fundamentally sound linemen.

As good as uk's o-line is, snell is the difference between them having average to good results and (thus far) good to really good results. the guy is a complete punk but no question, he is what makes them go. Don't wish anything bad on anyone at all - but he goes down - uk is toast. They are as completely dependent on him as we were (apparently) on LJ.

As much as I hate to admit it, and it will probably be only for one season, UK plays man football. They line up, smack you in the pads, and beat you in the trenches....Im afraid at this point we have a bunch of pu#$ies on our team and have no clue how to play this type of football. I believe its a cultural thing. When Bobby was castrated, it trickled down to his players.

I remember seeing him do that. He wasn't backing down I think that guy had a long NFL career.

ADVERTISEMENT