ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Transylvania

SMH i remember when we had our scrimmage and lost. The media sure somehow got all the info and put it out their. You ain't heard one word Fatt Jones is mum.

Were the shoe on the other foot the details would already be widely available. The ”bubble wrap“ around that program is just one of the many reasons they are so despised

Ky turned down a chance to play Bellarmine to play a closed door scrimmage against Transylvania. I wonder what the motive behind that was? 🤔

Reactions: PHCARD
Ky turned down a chance to play Bellarmine to play a closed door scrimmage against Transylvania. I wonder what the motive behind that was? 🤔
I' not going to bash Calimari for that only because .Mack is not fuzzy and warm to playing them anymore either. His words they have nothing to gain.

SMH i remember when we had our scrimmage and lost. The media sure somehow got all the info and put it out their. You ain't heard one word Fatt Jones is mum.
That guy is the worst. Just a complete narcissist and moron. Only UK fans could make him relevant

Reactions: cdbearde

OMG, Ive never seen a game that nobody saw get so traction. People were trashing the players like they saw what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: Morgantown Card
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT