ADVERTISEMENT

UK Totally at Fault with the Pregame Nonsense - Pictures and Video Prove It

Creo

6000+
Oct 12, 2006
We all know Kentucky fans. We all know how they'll spin the pregame nonsense - it was both sides, Louisville was right there too, Petrino was out of control. So let's set the record straight with the help of video from ESPN and pictures from WDRB.

Drew Barker and Darius West were both running their thumbsuckers and crossed over the 50 to continue doing so.

On the east sideline, another group of UK players crossed the 50 as well. At the UofL 45 yard line, Coach Petrino and others were trying to separate the UK players (who were on the wrong side of the field) from the UofL players.

Coach Pollockowitz then pushed Coach Petrino further back into Cardinal territory. Wonder if it dawned on Coach Pollockowitz to maybe push his players back onto their side of the field? Nah. So it was at that point that Coach Petrino grabbed a couple fist fulls of Coach Pollockowitz's jacket.

This was not a 50/50, both sides were at fault kind of deal. WDRB's pictures make that pretty clear. See below.

Louisville 38 Yard Line

Louisville 37 Yard Line

Louisville 37 Yard Line

And then there is this little beauty from Cats Illustrated that sums up the class the UK football team brought to Louisville today.

Apparently UK Gets 60 Yards to Warm Up

Exactly...which is funny why they're whining about taking a knee AGAIN.

U of K football is a disgrace.

roll.r191677.gif

This is the one that tells the whole story....

https://vine.co/v/Onp6diXIVMV

GO CARDS!

This post was edited on 11/29 10:15 PM by KenSucky

I was one of the few people in there to witness it. Your photos really capture the essence of the problem. The only thing you missed is that before UK went to the dressing rooms after completing pre-game warm-ups, their players went the opposite direction of the dressing rooms. They then assembled in the endzone to taunt the crunch zone section which was more populated than any other section at that time. The UK players obviously had an agenda today and their coaches seemed not to mind if not encourage this poor sportsmanship. From the south end zone enroute to their dressing room in the north end zone via their sideline, a good portion of their players saluted the sparse crowd with extended middle fingers. I wasnt surprised that 20 year old players did what they did but I was surprised what their coaches let them by with it or may have encouraged it. I thought their coaches deserved to be slugged. They're paid to do a little better than that.

Reactions: Cardsfan62
you can give them 100 yards to warm up. It's still not enough to beat us. They lost, and it should of been by more, but We almost beat ourselves and kept them in the game.

Their Classless Acts didn't work today. Give the fat man Stoops another contract extension for building character in his sore bowless losers.

Looks like #13 and #17 in SWEATS had a agenda with James Quick.Then #19 giving the middle finger to the fans..... wow, I thought coach Stoops had more class. The video does not lie. Desperate people do desperate things...

Originally posted by clearthebases:
Looks like #13 and #17 in SWEATS had a agenda with James Quick.Then #19 giving the middle finger to the fans..... wow, I thought coach Stoops had more class. The video does not lie. Desperate people do desperate things...
That's hitting the nail squarely.

Watching the DVR now. Jeff Badet (13) was standing on Louisville's 37 yard line giving someone off camera the finger. Quick maybe? He then backs up and pulls his sweats up, grabs his penis (what's that about?!?) and gets in a boxing stance. He then punches Quick and shoves Petrino in the back.

What. A. Piece. Of......Work. I am sure exactly nothing will happen to this fine upstanding young man. Who by the way, caught as many passes today as I did.

- "Super Dave's Vine shows the U of K player (Jeff Badget # 13?)taking a cheap shot at Quick (?). Player wasn't suited up. Use a player like this to instigate. If he's thrown out, doesn't lose anything on the field, but maybe gets a U of L player out of the game?
- their coaches seemed not to mind if not encourage this poor sportsmanship

One to play with emotion, but more like an act of desperation.

Where are the U of K coaches? Licking stamps for the 115 letters they plan on sending to next all world QB.

Originally posted by Creo:
We all know Kentucky fans. We all know how they'll spin the pregame nonsense - it was both sides, Louisville was right there too, Petrino was out of control. So let's set the record straight with the help of video from ESPN and pictures from WDRB.

Drew Barker and Darius West were both running their thumbsuckers and crossed over the 50 to continue doing so.

On the east sideline, another group of UK players crossed the 50 as well. At the UofL 45 yard line, Coach Petrino and others were trying to separate the UK players (who were on the wrong side of the field) from the UofL players.

Coach Pollockowitz then pushed Coach Petrino further back into Cardinal territory. Wonder if it dawned on Coach Pollockowitz to maybe push his players back onto their side of the field? Nah. So it was at that point that Coach Petrino grabbed a couple fist fulls of Coach Pollockowitz's jacket.

This was not a 50/50, both sides were at fault kind of deal. WDRB's pictures make that pretty clear. See below.

Louisville 38 Yard Line

Louisville 37 Yard Line

Louisville 37 Yard Line

And then there is this little beauty from Cats Illustrated that sums up the class the UK football team brought to Louisville today.

The very best part was the final score, and the second best part was coach Petrino's comments after the game.

(On emotions running high in the pregame) "Yeah, that was
unfortunate. That's nothing that I like to see, nothing that belongs
here. We need stay on our side of the field and get ready for the game
and go out and compete in the game."

"Yeah I was worried about it getting out of hand, so we were trying to get them separated."

"I don't even really remember all of the instances that went on out there. Way too many than there should have been."

(On
if one side started the pregame scuffle) "That's not for me to comment.
I just watched it get escalated, and then I turned around and it was
going on in another part of the field, and the number one thing we
needed to do was get them separated."
(On how he addressed the
tension with the team when the players came back off the field) "We
addressed it with, `we need to go win the game on the field.' We need to
go play football, we need to make sure that we don't get 15 yard
penalties that will eventually hurt us, hurt our chances of winning the
game. So that's really what we talked to our players about before we
went back out on the game was play football, keep your mind in the game
and no penalties for being unsportsmanlike. There were a couple out
there that they called on both teams, but for the most part I thought
our players kept their poise pretty well."

IN OTHER WORDS OUR COACH TOOK THE HIGH ROAD INSTEAD OF BLASTING THE SLAPDICKS FOR BEING SLAPDICKS. Imagine that?

You can See Petrino say "Keep your guys on your 45" and then in response to that what the guys said to that statement he says "Yes you can"

So apparently the recruiting coordinator that Petrino got into it with said they couldn't control their players.....

I guess at u of k anything goes. #19 with his hand gesture is very disappointing. I bet his parents must be proud.

Bump. To the UK fans I have seen posting about how Trez was "staying classy" yesterday. Just a reminder of the program you support.

Bump. To the UK fans I have seen posting about how Trez was "staying classy" yesterday. Just a reminder of the program you support.

yep

Do I need to post the pic of the UofL lineman flipping the double birds when coming out of the tunnel at CWS? Or, how about Petrino calling UK sl@pd!cks? It's a rivalry. Stuff happens.

Sure Bruno did that. But he did it in the tunnel. NO WHERE ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD where a few thousands fans could see it.

Originally posted by W.W.W.:
Do I need to post the pic of the UofL lineman flipping the double birds when coming out of the tunnel at CWS? Or, how about Petrino calling UK sl@pd!cks? It's a rivalry. Stuff happens.
Calling sUcKs fans and players slapdicks is like calling a stop sign red. It is just a fact of life, sUcKs conduct along with the average IQ of the sUcKs fanbase proves Coach Petrino to be correct at every turn.

I was there in the endzone for that group of about 25 players giving the finger as a group and tauting the fans in the endzone. That was the worst display by a visiting team since Miami but they stand out there and give the finger. Reminded me of Mike Dumbass Deane from Marquette giving the finger to the basketball fans as he's run off the court. I will forever remember and I was glad my 10 yr old grandson was late with his dad. Absolutely, horrible this wasn't a UFC match!

Reports are that two of the Kentucky players that did this to the EKU player were the same ones that started the nonsense before the Louisville game that Kentucky lost that kept them from going to a bowl game after starting 5 - 1 and probably cemented Stoops getting fired after the 2016 season. Stoops has done a great job of bringing all the bad parts of an SEC program, just needs to work on that whole winning on the field thing.

B8Y-9nPIEAAVh7j.png

Reports are that two of the Kentucky players that did this to the EKU player were the same ones that started the nonsense before the Louisville game that Kentucky lost that kept them from going to a bowl game after starting 5 - 1 and probably cemented Stoops getting fired after the 2016 season. Stoops has done a great job of bringing all the bad parts of an SEC program, just needs to work on that whole winning on the field thing.

Creo ... this deserves it's own thread .... just my opinion.

Clowns on and off the field.

Originally posted by W.W.W.:
Do I need to post the pic of the UofL lineman flipping the double birds when coming out of the tunnel at CWS?...
When you do, post the explanation from Petrino that he directed his guys to come out more aggressive and physical that week.

LPT Football: An explanation for everything...
This post was edited on 1/29 11:59 AM by zipp

With what is going on now with the U of K football program, all of this supports how desperate Stoops ( and U of K) was so desperate to win the game.

I'm all for being fired up before a game, and playing smash mouth in your face football. But I don't like that nonsense, and I hope it doesn't happen again.

Reactions: Drakew
I was at the game and sUcK was classless as we always expect them to be, after the game head coach Mark Stupid was asked by a reporter if the antics were planned. Stupid admitted they were and said it was a mistake on his part.

Reactions: Cardsfan62
ADVERTISEMENT