ADVERTISEMENT

UK luck

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
Davidson,Buffalo,UMBC,K-State to a final four path really ? And they are acting they have really earned this shit . However i've never seen such a lucky path for a team like this crap ! Yes i'm salty why do they deserve such fortune ? Truly amazing!!

After seeing the results of these games the smaller schools have really caught up. Just think how much parity there will be if the NBA does away with the age requirement.

Reactions: GoldCard and Deeva
And look, Loyola-Chicago is about to beat UT. That means the ONLY team that's left in that region that even has a chance is Cincinnati. Lol. Uk is walking to the FF but when they play a real contender, they'll probably lose. Funny how you hear no complaining now, just because the name brands are gone.

They literally only said their region was so hard because of the name brands. Based on nothing else. Both get beat by 20 and now those same people talk about a cakewalk. That is so illogical.

And look, Loyola-Chicago is about to beat UT. That means the ONLY team that's left in that region that even has a chance is Cincinnati. Lol. Uk is walking to the FF but when they play a real contender, they'll probably lose. Funny how you hear no complaining now, just because the name brands are gone.

They literally only said their region was so hard because of the name brands. Based on nothing else. Both get beat by 20 and now those same people talk about a cakewalk. That is so illogical.
LOL would you trust Tennessee against them for the third time again hell NO!

Reactions: Deeva
Just wish UofL was in it as well. I wish both schools well but it's a shame what has happened. Just pisses me off that one player just standing still to throw a ball half court puts us in the NCAA tourney. Unbelievable that it happened.

Reactions: Deeva
Davidson,Buffalo,UMBC,K-State to a final four path really ? And they are acting they have really earned this shit . However i've never seen such a lucky path for a team like this crap ! Yes i'm salty why do they deserve such fortune ? Truly amazing!!
All kneel b4 the All-Time Winningest program, 9 National Championships, most rabid fan base, yada. yada yada.............

LOL

Typical response from Big Buffoon Nation! Why are you over here trying to carry on a conversation like it’s warranted. If your team lost, we wouldn’t hear anything from your fan base...so predictable!
LOL. Never understood it. Never will. Louisville wins a game in the tournament and the FIRST thing I wanna do is go over to RR and hang out for a while. WTF?

I'm good if they win it all for the first time in my life.

The Knox kid didn't sign his LOI after nothing more than dinner at Jeff Ruby's. And that's just one of their kids.

Decade%20of%20LPT%20Basketball%20-%20Schultz%202_zpswyzpohr0.jpg

In 2014 it was a gauntlet. To think we MIGHT get to the Elite 8 by beating a 12, 13 and 16 would be nuts. But I admit I will take it. You’re not allowed to request a tougher opponent.
2014 was a gauntlet, among the worst seeding jobs ever done. The three best teams in the country IMO thrown into a pile where only one could make the Sweet 16. I imagine the folks in Wichita feel the same way.

Reactions: Bank Cat
why so much hate? hell UK baseball just lost 3 in a row to friggn arkansas!!!!!

that'll tank their expectations and rankings

Arizona would have been a nightmare matchup in round 2. Cats hadn't played well against a physical front line all year.
Virginia with it's nightmare patient slow down game would have been very difficult.
Tennessee only lost once to UK in a close game.
So yeah, before the upsets, it was a tough bracket.

Again, who the f**k cares what UK and you hilljacks have to do and who to play.

Says the guy whose program has history of being only 1 of 2 teams ever given the death penalty in basketball as well as being the first. A program who hired a head coach who has been responsible for 2 vacated Final 4s at other schools. Add to that recently playing 3 players (1 still active) who have been tabbed by the FBI in their latest "pay for play" scandal. Whatever buddy. LMFAO. BOTTOM LINE. You, as a UK supporter should be the LAST person to come on here and tell us about "evil and swine". You programs history is thoroughly documented. And it aint good. Hows this for history? http://www.toponlinecolleges.com/blog/2011/10-most-crooked-college-programs-in-ncaa-history/

Pot meet kettle...
Yeah, whatever dude. The post where this Cayut gives us his moral judgement and which I responded to, he comes back and freaking deletes. Guess that's what you do when your narrative holds no merit. Bottom line AGAIN, IF you're a Cayut fan and decide you want to come here to pass some sort of moral judgement WITH YOUR HISTORY, THAT my friend is your "pot meet kettle" moment. I called him out on it and he deleted the freakin post. WHY is that? Maybe not real proud of your OWN history? Me thinks that's exactly the case.

Reactions: Cue Card and Deeva
You are no doubt correct, UK has been very lucky this year. But, this year has been crazy in all brackets. We have mid-majors not just barely beating top seeds, but blowing them out. What happened to the "every game" comes down to the last shot" of the last few years? Where are "TV Teddy and Higgins?" Why haven't we seen a team commit 2 fouls in the first half and 15 in the second, or two fouls on a teams star player in the first minute of a game? This is conjecture, but the officiating hasn't really produced any major controversies to my knowledge. I wonder if FBI telephone and communication taps may have affected this tournament to some degree? Not that I would suggest the NCAA would ever control a tournament for financial gain. Again, JMHO and food for thought.

You are no doubt correct, UK has been very lucky this year. But, this year has been crazy in all brackets. We have mid-majors not just barely beating top seeds, but blowing them out. What happened to the "every game" comes down to the last shot" of the last few years? Where are "TV Teddy and Higgins?" Why haven't we seen a team commit 2 fouls in the first half and 15 in the second, or two fouls on a teams star player in the first minute of a game? This is conjecture, but the officiating hasn't really produced any major controversies to my knowledge. I wonder if FBI telephone and communication taps may have affected this tournament to some degree? Not that I would suggest the NCAA would ever control a tournament for financial gain. Again, JMHO and food for thought.

It looks like another one found his way into here.

Cal sold his soul to the devil a long time ago.........no other explanation for all he has gotten away with and the luck he seems to always get.

Reactions: Bank Cat
ADVERTISEMENT