ADVERTISEMENT

UK 37 UL 21

Lol! Bobby beat yall with WKU and you think yall can beat him with The Ville? Still undefeated against the Cats with the Cards!

And your defense is not impressive. But UL does not scare me at all. Can not wait.
Again, do your homework. Our defense will be just fine this year. And cat fans are so quick to forget that we beat them with our THIRD string quarterback, who lit up a defense that is supposed to be the strength of the team based on the head coach. This year will not be that close.

I find it hilarious that a uk fan isn't scared of our defense but literally everyone on our schedule has ultimate respect for our defense going into the season. I see no reason to proceed any further discussions with this stonewall nincompoop. The blue goggles are steaming up.

And?

It was a 4 point game.

Only because CBP opted not to punch it in for another TD at the very end after the interception return down inside the 5. 11 points is more conducive to the statistical results of the game in total yards and first downs, etc. etc sic.sic.sic.

Only because CBP opted not to punch it in for another TD at the very end after the interception return down inside the 5. 11 points is more conducive to the statistical results of the game in total yards and first downs, etc. etc sic.sic.sic.

That's a fact you never see mentioned in discussions of the final margin. Coach Petrino had 35 seconds on the clock after Holliman returned his record setting interception to the UK 2 yard line. He could have easily expanded on the final margin.

Look. The entire set-up last year was on a platter. Louisville played a thriller @ ND the week before the game while UK was resting dialing up a game plan. They had a bowl riding on it. The extra practice would have been a pretty big deal for all those young players.

We came out flat and I have no problem giving the other team credit despite the raid of low lifes that swing through with lectures and insults that continue to give their decent fans a bad rap.

So we go to a 3rd string guy from their own back yard that hadn't played a meaningful snap in years and he throws it around like a video game. Sure a couple bad reads but over a whole bunch of yards too. That "underwhelming" line blocked long enough to get 44 pts on the board they dropped an INT we dropped an INT we could go on forever!

4 straight with a kid from the sidelines airing it out and our coach took pity in the end.

Spare us the rest at least wait until you beat us my lord. Another great set up for UK a free space vs Charlotte and a home game after we go on the road to PITT a team that typically beats the crap out of us. I'm just going to go ahead and congratulate the UK fans now no need to play the game good job. Be gone!

I would not be surprised to see from here on out, the week Before the UL\uk game, the cats always having either an off week or playing a total Patsy

It's not a forgone conclusion UofL could've punched it in if they had tried. UK's run defense was pretty stout that game. UofL only averaged 2.1 yards an attempt.

It's not a forgone conclusion UofL could've punched it in if they had tried. UK's run defense was pretty stout that game. UofL only averaged 2.1 yards an attempt.

Right! UL had a lot if difficulty scoring in that game. Not sure Petrino could have drawn up a play to score on the Steel Curtain like Cayuts D. Brilliant post Global

Right! UL had a lot if difficulty scoring in that game. Not sure Petrino could have drawn up a play to score on the Steel Curtain like Cayuts D. Brilliant post Global

The post I quoted said punched it in, which commonly refers to running the ball in for a TD. UofL averaged 2.1 yards a carry. My post was spot on.

With the amount of turnovers UofL had, Petrino did the smart thing and didn't leave anything to chance.

It was a good game. I look for this year's game to be another good one, just hopefully with a different outcome.

That is my prediction.

Especially if Bonnfon is the QB.
WRs are weak this year as well.
The game is at the new CWS... :cool:

Can not wait...

I still kind of wish it was one of the first 3 games of the year.o_O

"Can't wait" to play Louisville. :D

Yeah I know this game is big for you guys. It's the biggest game of your season. You measure your program by us. I got that.

Well this game is gravy for us. And I expect it to be delicious.

Reactions: mwatson61
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT