ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs. Auburn

BPGhost

6000+
Jun 23, 2015
UCF showing exactly how you run offense against a strong front four / pass rush. Quick slants, RB & WR screens, 7 yd crossing routes / square outs and always having a safety valve. Not that any of this is revolutionary but it goes to show the difference between someone who is currently innovative (Frost) and someone who used to be (Petrino).

Also, how the hell does UCF get better defensive talent than UofL? :mad:

Reactions: vegasville1
UCF showing exactly how you run offense against a strong front four / pass rush. Quick slants, RB & WR screens, 7 yd crossing routes / square outs and always having a safety valve. Not that any of this is revolutionary but it goes to show the difference between someone who is currently innovative (Frost) and someone who used to be (Petrino).

Florida talent that doesn’t go to Miami, Florida or FSU. We get whatever doesn’t stay in the state after they look at Alabama and Georgia. I think at one time UCF has the largest student body enrollment of any school.

Florida talent that doesn’t go to Miami, Florida or FSU. We get whatever doesn’t stay in the state after they look at Alabama and Georgia. I think at one time UCF has the largest student body enrollment of any school.

UCF doesn’t have a Recruiting Class Ranked above 50th...and just 2 years ago they went 0-12...

What a game!!! Great story to go 0-12 to 13-0 and beat one of the big boys. I cheered for UCF like I was a fan. Fun game!

Reactions: BPGhost
BPGhost is right on the money. We could have done anything UCF did today. But and it’s a big but CBP isn’t calling games like he use too. Hope that changes with Pass.

Reactions: wilkie01
Let’s see Lamar was ranked 60th player in Florida. Maybe it’s time to stop putting so much faith in these rankings and just do your homework. Imagine a team with 10 or so LJ’s.

I was actually taking a shot at those Rankings....not a star guy...I do look at the offer sheet though

UCF has more bodies to choose from.
Tony Dungy stated Frost had more talent at UCF than his next stop...Nebraska does. He felt that Frost could have had a perennial top 10 program at UCF with the recruiting he could do there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT