ADVERTISEMENT

U of L granted 45 day extension to respond to NCAA allegations

nccardfan

Four-Star Poster
Sep 5, 2007
lawrenceburg, KY
This thing continues to drag out. You would think we have had plenty of time to address the issues. Now it goes until mid-September.

If it gives them time to see what happens with Kansas, the extra time is completely worth it. If any new NOA come out against other schools, its also worth the wait. The more they can see from others, the better, just like a lot of schools learned when we got lit up for strippergate.

I see both sides. Personally I want to get all the ugly behind us so we know the score and can move forward (majority of us anyway).

Then again the longer it can be delayed... you never know what will come out of the woodwork in our favor. We’ve seen truth prevail of late on other matters. :cool:

Reactions: gocds
I see both sides. Personally I want to get all the ugly behind us so we know the score and can move forward (majority of us anyway).

Then again the longer it can be delayed... you never know what will come out of the woodwork in our favor. We’ve seen truth prevail of late on other matters. :cool:

Honestly, I’m thinking that this is a “delay” to give us time to see what happens to Kansas and to allow our attorneys to continue their preparations to do battle with the NCAA. I kinda see this as a stroke in our favor. The NCAA just may have some issues with how we were treated and want to give all “combatants” the opportunity to prepare their responses. Just thinking outside the box a little.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! May God Bless America!!!

I'm sure they played the Covid card, and that they haven't had adequate time to respond, given the shutdowns, disruptions, and people working remotely. Makes sense to extend.

they don't need 45 days to say this
1649821.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT