ADVERTISEMENT

Tyra to be announced as permanent AD

BPGhost

6000+
Jun 23, 2015
Going to be announced on Monday. He reportedly has already spoken with Mack about the HC position and Mack is willing.

i'm good with it. not a fan of all that's gone on but i do like VT.

his job is now; the best bball coach they'll pay for....

get the YUM to rock like these NIT games. no more corp seats in the bowl (they go in boxes). cheap tix (20$ or so for lower), more student sections with guards that will kick out any UK shirts/shoes/coats/etc (they can go live in lexington if they're so loving the sUcKs).

cheap tix to football. same deal. the corps can go to the suites.
keep petrino for now. may not be popular but at this time consistency is good for sports.

we'll see if this is true or not and if he can be better than Jurich on actually making the fan experience college and not pro. if jurich wanted a pro team then he should've gm'd a nba team and got them to the Yum.

edit: and i don't hate Mack or love him. i think it's a shrewd play with all that has happened. and iirc Jurich at least was rumored to be looking at Mack when Pitino was maybe gone maybe not a few years ago. might have been better then but hey; here we are.

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
Super use of that 260K AD search committee money. :mad:

agree on that. money wasted is bad and i can't believe this stuff costs that much.

the whole money thing is so screwed up. from coaches to searches to buyouts to recruits. :(

edit: but now the student 'ransom sports money' is being lowered (hopefully dropped soon). from what i hear Tyra helped in that. screw making students pay for this junk and not getting free tix in all the sports. i'm done with the UofL sports dept. wringing every cent out of everyone. time to change.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldCard
agree on that. money wasted is bad and i can't believe this stuff costs that much.

the whole money thing is so screwed up. from coaches to searches to buyouts to recruits. :(

edit: but now the student 'ransom sports money' is being lowered (hopefully dropped soon). from what i hear Tyra helped in that. screw making students pay for this junk and not getting free tix in all the sports. i'm done with the UofL sports dept. wringing every cent out of everyone. time to change.
Your first posts since January 2015. What the hell man...where you been all this time? ;)

Your first posts since January 2015. What the hell man...where you been all this time? ;)

i stick to CardChronicle. this board is cool but the free side gets sketchy but that's ok.

edit: and well; who knows if this is true. BPGhost's posts are pretty good and well balanced for the most part but who knows.

Reactions: Steelers2012
i stick to CardChronicle. this board is cool but the free side gets sketchy but that's ok.

edit: and well; who knows if this is true. BPGhost's posts are pretty good and well balanced for the most part but who knows.

Card Chronicle is like a kiddie pool. The baby pictures are creepy.

Reactions: zipp
I don’t know Jody - and my info is not from him.
Well, you two must be talking to the same people. I got a text basically stating the same thing from a friend of mine at about noon today. He said demling was hinting it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT