ADVERTISEMENT

TV Alert for FSU game

PHCARD

Apr 6, 2007
If you are one of those with Directv/sports pkg folks, like myself. Saturday’s game is a RSN game on Fox Sports South. It’s listed on 5 different channels, all of which isn’t available to many of us.
🤬

I logged onto my espn account and it's scheduled for espn3 so hopefully they will carry it streamed. Sometimes games say they are on their then when you log onto it its blacked out . crossing my fingers .

Reactions: PHCARD
Uverse is showing it on Fox Sports South (FSS) on ch 1724

Im going so I won’t know if it works til I’m back home. M

1. ESPN/ESPN2/ACCN
  2. Fox
  3. ESPN3
That's the pecking order for these games. More money is paid to the ACC the higher up that list you go.

If it's shown a level above where you're trying to access it, the game's available to you AND you don't subscribe, you're not getting it the way you're trying to access it. You don't get the game for "free" if you choose not to subscribe to a channel/package that's available to you.

If it's NOT available where you're located--increasingly unlikely--you may be able to simply log into ESPN3 and receive it. Now that Fox and all of these other networks stream content, you're expected to pay through their website if your cable or dish provider doesn't include the linear channel(s) with your TV service. I've found that sometimes it's hard to stream it even when you pay for it through a TV service.

(I may not have the ACCN on the right level above, but the point's still the same... If you have subscription access and you don't use it, you're not streaming it without paying...)

Last edited:
If you are one of those with Directv/sports pkg folks, like myself. Saturday’s game is a RSN game on Fox Sports South. It’s listed on 5 different channels, all of which isn’t available to many of us.
🤬
I am one of that group. Listened to radio broadcast and watched replay on ESPN3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT