ADVERTISEMENT

Trinity cancels school Thursday due to threats after Brohm says no

brian.mikeson

No-Ranking Prospect
Aug 30, 2014
Unbelievable. Really!?

I know there's a fringe group of idiots in every fan base, but come on. This is criminal.

This is ridiculous and sad. That being said, earlier in the week there was a tweet from a pretty well followed UofL twitter account that clearly was satirical which I suppose could’ve been construed poorly.

The mere fact that you made up a moniker to post on OUR board makes you the grandest idiot of all!
"Made up a moniker." Huh?

Even if so, it doesn't seem like it would be 'idiotic' to come to a UofL board to post something about an irate UofL fan threatening a bunch of HS kids and see the reaction of other UofL fans -- 99.9% of which I'd assume are completely sane and would find it outrageous.

Reeks of a Grover Sales type sub-turd UK fan “piling” on.

Go to bed Pur-due fans. You don’t want to be associated with this troll when the Metro Police drag him out of his mom’s basement. Besides, you already had your day in the sun today.

There was a rather comical conversation about it on Twitter earlier today. It was all in good fun. Not sure what happened. Trinity overreacted, or things went bad.??

"Made up a moniker." Huh?

Even if so, it doesn't seem like it would be 'idiotic' to come to a UofL board to post something about an irate UofL fan threatening a bunch of HS kids and see the reaction of other UofL fans -- 99.9% of which I'd assume are completely sane and would find it outrageous.

this situation is quite disturbing, dont be mistaken. But i begrudgingly believe its fair game for you to post it here.

But i sure in the hell dont like the smug look on your face as you read through this thread and refresh every minute or so. The amount of pleasure i know you are getting of this type of meltdown does make me want you remind you what happened to your "nice little team" last september in INDY when we played 85% of the game without our best defensive player and smacked that ass

this situation is quite disturbing, dont be mistaken. But i begrudgingly believe its fair game for you to post it here.

But i sure in the hell dont like the smug look on your face as you read through this thread and refresh every minute or so. The amount of pleasure i know you are getting of this type of meltdown does make me want you remind you what happened to your "nice little team" last september in INDY when we played 85% of the game without our best defensive player and smacked that ass
Actually not a fan of Purdue. Got relatives at Trinity so when I heard it it piqued my interest enough to want to find out how UofL fans would feel about something this moronic (was hoping -- as happened -- such a criminal act would be decried by most Card fans....but I'll admit, I was somewhat curious as to whether some would just cast it off as a hoax)..

However, your response has me somewhat concerned about how you can see "the smug look on (my) face." I don't have Alexa but do have a smart TV. ...do you by any chance work for Samsung?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT