ADVERTISEMENT

Tre White To Illinois

Does he take Maddox's spot on their roster and make it more likely Maddox comes to UofL?

Why would he - you don't.

If you have to coach effort past the middle school level - you move on from that player. You might know that if you knew anything about sports.
Thankfully, I've ever had to occupy a dumpster. As you know firsthand, those people chase me around.

No one who has been associated with this basketball program the last half dozen years leaves with anything but frustration. Good luck to the White kid escaping from that hell...

Thankfully, I've ever had to occupy a dumpster. As you know firsthand, those people chase me around.

No one who has been associated with this basketball program the last half dozen years leaves with anything but frustration. Good luck to the White kid escaping from that hell...
Lol - that’s how deep you are in the dumpster - you don’t even realize it. And no one chases you around you twit, you pop that hog head out of the dumpster to say something stupid, and any number of posters smack you right back down.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT