ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Singleton To Northwestern

I have absolutely no clue. My assumption would be that he was always the sort of kid the staff was keeping on the backburner and would take if others fell through but based on the way a poster with direct contact with Singleton spoke, it didn't sound like the staff was prioritizing him and he probably knew that. I'm ok with it for now...I mean he's going to Northwestern so while it would be nice to keep kids in your own backyard at home, in this day and age that's not as much of a possibility with guys like Tre because schools like Northwestern and Clemson that have never been able to recruit in basketball can all the sudden make a kid that would be on UofL's 3rd or 4th tier of recruit their top priority.

I have absolutely no clue. My assumption would be that he was always the sort of kid the staff was keeping on the backburner and would take if others fell through but based on the way a poster with direct contact with Singleton spoke, it didn't sound like the staff was prioritizing him and he probably knew that. I'm ok with it for now...I mean he's going to Northwestern so while it would be nice to keep kids in your own backyard at home, in this day and age that's not as much of a possibility with guys like Tre because schools like Northwestern and Clemson that have never been able to recruit in basketball can all the sudden make a kid that would be on UofL's 3rd or 4th tier of recruit their top priority.

It does sound like Northwestern made Tre a priority from the beginning. That would make sense for his choice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT