ADVERTISEMENT

Tracy McGrady Uk comments hmm

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
The seven-time NBA All-Star and two-time NBA scoring champ has often talked about how much he wanted to go to Kentucky as a high school recruit before changing his plans, and last week, opened up to Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson about his trip to UK’s campus in 1997 on the “All the Smoke” podcast.

I wanted to go to college, bro. I was going to Kentucky. I took my visit to Kentucky and Derek Anderson was my host. I pulled up to the Kentucky campus, bro, and I seen them boys got them fully-loaded Eddie Bauers outside.”

However Matt Jones and the local media silent on this yes it was ages ago but still just shows what has been going on their forever. Funny this was at the time ole Forde was at U of L writing down license plates . Samaki got in trouble over a used older not Eddie Bauer explorer just an example of the bias of the media U of L has dealt with being in this state with Uk.

Been going on forever. My father was a schoolmate of John DeMoisey, one of Rupp's early All-Americans. According to him, the family had to borrow money to get John's train fare to Lexington for his tryout. The next weekend John was driving around town in a new Chevrolet convertible.

Are any of us surprised? Naaaaa, been going on for years and years and the wonderful NCAA turns a blind eye and deaf ear to reality. Buying a winter jacket or a sweater for a kid from the Deep South is one thing, but an automobile is quite another.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! May God Bless America!!!

The seven-time NBA All-Star and two-time NBA scoring champ has often talked about how much he wanted to go to Kentucky as a high school recruit before changing his plans, and last week, opened up to Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson about his trip to UK’s campus in 1997 on the “All the Smoke” podcast.

I wanted to go to college, bro. I was going to Kentucky. I took my visit to Kentucky and Derek Anderson was my host. I pulled up to the Kentucky campus, bro, and I seen them boys got them fully-loaded Eddie Bauers outside.”

However Matt Jones and the local media silent on this yes it was ages ago but still just shows what has been going on their forever. Funny this was at the time ole Forde was at U of L writing down license plates . Samaki got in trouble over a used older not Eddie Bauer explorer just an example of the bias of the media U of L has dealt with being in this state with Uk.

i believe Samaki’s car was an 8 year old Honda Accord.

regarding the Eddie Bauer Explorers, if you went to the parking lot at Wildcat lodge it was filled with Ford SUV’s all from the same dealership. My Brother n Law is a huge Cat fan and knows the owner of the dealership.

I could go on and on, but like it was mentioned above, “they” see what they want to see.

Go Cards

i believe Samaki’s car was an 8 year old Honda Accord.

regarding the Eddie Bauer Explorers, if you went to the parking lot at Wildcat lodge it was filled with Ford SUV’s all from the same dealership. My Brother n Law is a huge Cat fan and knows the owner of the dealership.

I could go on and on, but like it was mentioned above, “they” see what they want to see.

Go Cards
Right an accord i don't know why i always thought it was an SUV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT