ADVERTISEMENT

Tournament

Bardman

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
TAM goes down - about time; poor calls gifted them their prior wins.
UConn plays about as good as they can and whomp Iowa.
Baylor escapes in OT to Michigan (Michigan?)
#1 seed NC State goes down to #4 seed IU. Where did this IU team come from?

Reactions: CardsFirst
You’re not kidding about TAM. They had a player clothes hanger a girl and they didn’t even look at for a flagrant foul. It clearly was and it was intentional.

I am hoping for all Texas teams to lose they are at a big advantage over everyone else. That still leaves Baylor and Texas, I would want Baylor to lose every time they play because I don’t like their coach. NC State has an awful tournament record they are 1-13 in the Sweet 16. They were terribly out rebounded and never extended their 3 point defense.
I was actually rooting for NC State because they are an ACC team, but hopefully this will get our teams attention and we will come out and play more focused.
I wish I had a dollar for every time Cunane fell down because I would be rich.

Anyone watching IU women’s BB this year could see this coming ......they are really good on both ends of the court. Defensively, they took NCST out of their half court offense with pressure on the ball. This IU coach is the real deal, as her preparation for NCST was amazing.

Happy for IU, they have a local kid in Grace Berger and they showed a ton of fight to shut down the Wolfpack. Seeing "Big Smile" depart San Antonio doesn't bother me one bit. She get s so much help from the refs in the way she plays and I'm not a huge Wes Moore fan either.

Maybe they beat Arizona, maybe they don't -- but they'll not reach the final four. Either baylor or UConn will handle them easily, in my opinion.

--sonja--

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT