ADVERTISEMENT

Tony "TNT" Tilford

nccardfan

Four-Star Poster
Sep 5, 2007
lawrenceburg, KY
Ok. I live in Lawrenceburg and listen to a Lexington rock radio station, 100.1. I listen mainly because they play good rock and I usually listen to bob and Tom in the am. I have heard some really low class comments made by some of the DJ on there but have until now, ignored them. Today this fat ass piece of lard made a comment that he went to the Yum Center for a concert. He was disappointed because he said there was a loud Louisville group in the row behind him that wouldn't shut up. Then he says this lady wearing red, didn't say U of L gear, should have been going over to Minardi Hall for something better to do. I'm sorry but that is just inappropriate especially on a radio station. But it is just another example of the low class scum they have as a fanbase.

Ok. I live in Lawrenceburg and listen to a Lexington rock radio station, 100.1. I listen mainly because they play good rock and I usually listen to bob and Tom in the am. I have heard some really low class comments made by some of the DJ on there but have until now, ignored them. Today this fat ass piece of lard made a comment that he went to the Yum Center for a concert. He was disappointed because he said there was a loud Louisville group in the row behind him that wouldn't shut up. Then he says this lady wearing red, didn't say U of L gear, should have been going over to Minardi Hall for something better to do. I'm sorry but that is just inappropriate especially on a radio station. But it is just another example of the low class scum they have as a fanbase.
And in other news, the sky is still blue some times and gray other times, the day ends with nightfall, and eventually the daylight returns in a never ending cycle.

Some things just never seem to change. :D

You mean this fat tub of goo? Sure he does really well with the ladies.
2050_1412888255-300x300.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: zgrasshopper
I can see why this blob's nickname is 'TNT', Triple Nachos Tilford could explode at any moment.

I don't see anything exploding on this guy but his blood pressure and/or shirt buttons. I'd call him Tony 'tits' Tilford

Reactions: Cue Card
I worked with Tony at WKQQ when it was 98.1. Tilford is a huge Kentucky Fan and like Matt Jones would spew anything negative about U of L. The majority of their audience loves to hear that crap. However, they underestimate how many Card Fans are in Lexington. Those of us that live here (around Lexington) hear all the negative crap and never hear/see a sports story about U of L unless it is a story about something negative...Karl Shannon is the same...a U of L hater, he's on Hank Radio 96.1.

Thanks grasshopper. I wish some people could hear what they are able to say on the radio. Other things that I heard tony say was a 10 minute rampage when our story came out was all about "how can a man like CRP keep his job.. And then his last statement was "I thought he should have been gone when he couldn't keep it in his pants." He has also made a remark after the cats lost a game and it was raining the next day. He said it's not raining, it's because God's team lost". I honestly believe that some uk fans believe that God favors them. Thanks to birdseat, I now listen to 92.1 in the afternoon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT