ADVERTISEMENT

Tobias Little

CTownCard

One-Star Poster
Nov 7, 2013
Wow, according to Bobby "Tobias Little, who tested with a 35.5-inch vertical, a 4.45-second 40-yard dash, 415 pounds on the bench press and 560 in the squat workout." Thought they were going to be thin at running back but with that speed and power combination, that looks good. Rotating Colin, Dae and Tobias in a two back set with occasional sweep options with TuTu or others, coupled with the most experience offensive line could make for a good running game. I hope so, I am so tired of not running it in when we are inside the 10 yard line.

Those numbers look better than his 9 carries for 27 yds ones do. Color me a bit skeptical until there is some higher level production and a commitment to get him touches.

It's 9 carries brother. Let's give him a shot. BP seems high in him and that's enough for me.

Those numbers look better than his 9 carries for 27 yds ones do. Color me a bit skeptical until there is some higher level production and a commitment to get him touches.
Me too.

But...Bobby pumped him some yesterday, so maybe now he'll give TL a chance to prove him right. ;)

Reactions: BPGhost
It's 9 carries brother. Let's give him a shot. BP seems high in him and that's enough for me.
Where did I say that I didn’t think he deserves a shot? Wouldn’t be the first time Petrino has jocked a player in the spring that ended up having a minimal role. I’m good with whatever though - Feed the Studs.

Reactions: Vestavia57
I always thought little came in here to be a linebacker or rush end. But with those numbers, he should be getting the ball as a running back. However, the studs on this team will be Colin, Dae, Dez, and Jaylen. Those 4 should get the ball on most of our plays this year. Throw in Tutu who is a dynamic playmaker and you have a solid offense. J. pass will have a lot of playmakers to work with.

Reactions: pops strange
If the numbers are true you gotta give a shorter Michael Bush some touches to see if he’s a contender.

At that size he could be the next guy nobody ever heard of to crash the CFB scene.

UGA has made a living with big backs.

Leading rusher at spring game
Definitely think he won the job for 3rd behind Williams and Wilson. I think we are taking it slow with those guys because of their injury history. But Little would be a serviceable back if he had to carry about a third of the load if those two struggle to get healed up.

Tobias was rated a 3 star by almost all the scouting services coming out of Atlanta. He committed to Missouri before flipping to us. Among others he had offers from Clemson, Va Tech, South Carolina, Miss State, Iowa, North Carolina and NC State. Pretty good list for a 3 star.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT