ADVERTISEMENT

To Clemson posters and lurkers....parking

Rollem Cards

Five-Star Poster
Jul 9, 2001
I parked at the Beach last time, but am planning on checking out Tiger Town and some local flavor this time. But we have one of our crew who can't walk too much, and it seems that even if you shuttle to the stadium, it's a hike to the bars.

Is there any parking in that area, and if so, the average $ rate ?

If not, we'll go the Beach again, and I told her we'll bring a lawn chair for her :p

I parked at the Beach last time, but am planning on checking out Tiger Town and some local flavor this time. But we have one of our crew who can't walk too much, and it seems that even if you shuttle to the stadium, it's a hike to the bars.

Is there any parking in that area, and if so, the average $ rate ?

If not, we'll go the Beach again, and I told her we'll bring a lawn chair for her :p
That won't work well if you have someone that struggles with walking. Your best bet would be to go down college ave from Hwy 123 and park in one of the churches for whatever they are asking. It's usually $20-$30 but could be more with this being a big game. Only catch is its first come first serve and they'll fill up quick. If you do get one you'll right down town next to all the bars with minimal walking distance. Check out Fort Hill Presbyterian and First Baptist Church of Clemson.

That won't work well if you have someone that struggles with walking. Your best bet would be to go down college ave from Hwy 123 and park in one of the churches for whatever they are asking. It's usually $20-$30 but could be more with this being a big game. Only catch is its first come first serve and they'll fill up quick. If you do get one you'll right down town next to all the bars with minimal walking distance. Check out Fort Hill Presbyterian and First Baptist Church of Clemson.
This is good advice and there is also parking behind the second house on the right past the Esso Club which would put you right at the Esso Club, but about 1/2 mile to downtown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT