ADVERTISEMENT

TJ’s best friend is going to make it worse, coming this fall!

HRTheCard

1500+
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2016

Yay I’m so excited!!

Jesus just let it be and move on. We can’t move forward if stuff like this continues.

If you would have told pre-Karen Sypher me that in 2018 you would loath Rick Pitino as much or more as any person in sports history AFTER he won UL a title I would have have smacked you told you, you were insane.....and yet here we are.

Reactions: Sultan__of__Swine
How can say he will be damaging himself you don't even know what the book is about. As much as CRP cares about his reputation maybe it is an expose on the shoe companies. Maybe he will have something to say about the corruption in sports from corporation.
Maybe it will be about NCAA bias or his time at all the schools he coached in college. Maybe it will be about our Board of Trustees and what is really going on.

Reactions: Lizzarddrainer1
He has given multiple interviews and he has managed to contradict himself and provide ammo in the case against him. That’s why attorneys usually advise their clients to STFU. His ego can’t handle that though.

Reactions: gocds and HRTheCard
He has given multiple interviews and he has managed to contradict himself and provide ammo in the case against him. That’s why attorneys usually advise their clients to STFU. His ego can’t handle that though.
If his attorneys have such a big problem with RP, why haven't they dropped him?

Too much of this reads like a few Pitino haters still hanging from his nutsack like they did when he was coaching here. Personally, I'm looking forward to hearing more of what The Master has to say...

Reactions: Lizzarddrainer1

Too much of this reads like a few Pitino haters still hanging from his nutsack like they did when he was coaching here. Personally, I'm looking forward to hearing more of what The Master has to say...

Perhaps they haven’t dropped him because he has the magical ability to generate a lot of billable hours! Duh!!

Uh, money. That’s exactly why his attorneys continue to represent him. Virtually, he has unlimited funds to pay those folks wth so regardless of what he does they just shake their heads and cash their latest hourly rate check.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

You call him master, yet we hang from his sack? Sounds about right :confused:

Reactions: HRTheCard

That book has already been written. It's found in the New Testament of the Bible. That is where the one true Master is referenced and the only one that deserves to be called 'Master'. As you were taught in HS (If you were paying attention)...it is sacrilegious to to refer to a human being as 'the Master'. FWIW to you....it is an insult that brings grave consequences when abused....1st Commandment and all. Enough.

Last edited:
Perhaps they haven’t dropped him because he has the magical ability to generate a lot of billable hours! Duh!!
Well then, they don't have too big of a problem with him. That just fits the narrative of the haters...

Well then, they don't have too big of a problem with him. That just fits the narrative of the haters...

His attorneys are getting paid so they win either way. I’m not a hater, I love that he is writing a book. We all want UofL to win the case, right!? I say keep talking Rick!!

Reactions: Sultan__of__Swine
His attorneys are getting paid so they win either way. I’m not a hater, I love that he is writing a book. We all want UofL to win the case, right!? I say keep talking Rick!!
Personally, I want him to kick U of L's a$$ to the courthouse and back to Floyd St...

Didn’t he have an interview to proclaim that he will never do another interview? Then had a bunch of new interviews a few days later? Good ole Rick

Reactions: Chapman123

For once, we agree. I can’t wait to read this thing.

One thing I am not clear on:

Did the FBI have RP on a recording or something actually orchestrating a payment to a prospect? Or is it just an assistant coach mentioning RP on said recording?

One thing I am not clear on:

Did the FBI have RP on a recording or something actually orchestrating a payment to a prospect? Or is it just an assistant coach mentioning RP on said recording?
As I understand, there is no recording of any kind on which Pitino himself is discussing money to be paid to a recruit. And he claims such a discussion with him never occurred...

As I said before, Pitino no longer lives in a glass house. He can throw all the stones he wants. Might be interesting.

I understand neither the reverence for nor the animus towards Rick Pitino. He won a championship. He ran a loosy-goosy ship.

But most of all, he’s gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT