ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Sales

I can't get season tickets, I live in Houston lol. But when the schedule comes out I'll find a good home game in October and maybe an away game in a nice location.

I can't get season tickets, I live in Houston lol. But when the schedule comes out I'll find a good home game in October and maybe an away game in a nice location.
Atlanta at the Mercedes Benz Dome on Aug 2nd. Tons of flights direct from Houston to ATL

Reactions: Mayoman
Just bought 2023 season Football tickets!!!! Cool deal right now is ticket office is offering free tickets to Fenway Bowl if you purchase or renew season tickets by Friday..

Representative that I talked to said it has been busy today and he estimated that they sold about 1,000 tickets today alone.

Just bought 2023 season Football tickets!!!! Cool deal right now is ticket office is offering free tickets to Fenway Bowl if you purchase or renew season tickets by Friday..

Representative that I talked to said it has been busy today and he estimated that they sold about 1,000 tickets today alone.
Do NOT make a rush on the ticket office for 2023 season tickets. Take your time; it’s a big decision. Plus…I plan to upgrade my seats tomorrow and I don’t want all the good seats to be taken. 😁

Reactions: Mayoman
Do NOT make a rush on the ticket office for 2023 season tickets. Take your time; it’s a big decision. Plus…I plan to upgrade my seats tomorrow and I don’t want all the good seats to be taken. 😁
I want to make a correction. The ticket office did not offer me tickets to the Fenway Bowl for renewing my football season tickets. I think you have to contact Lottie Stockwell, Senior Associate AD for tickets/information.

Need 10,000 additional tickets sold to cover increase in salary
I honestly don't see that being a problem.
I want Brohm to make a splash, but everyone's enthusiasm has to be tempered. I don't want to see an expectation for his hire to fix all the damage that has happened to athletics the last five years. That's not fair to him.

A 10,000 increase is more than 20% year over year. Our highest average was 2016 at 54,000, and a 10K increase in 2023 would be almost 52,000 per game.

That is in fact the rise in attendance I used to cover the increase in Brohm's salary. LINK But I didn't indicate that jump to occur in Year 1.

And in case anyone really gets carried away, we would still have a big financial hole to fill for the entire department. One bad hire or decision didn't cause our problems, and a single good one won't fix it...

I agree. I think season tickets could see a big jump not sure on overall attendance.

The fanbase is excited but he has a lot of work to do in making this a consistent winning program. The roster will always be in flux. Who knows what coaches will come with him.

It will be interesting to see how patient the fans will be.

Reactions: nccardfan
I want Brohm to make a splash, but everyone's enthusiasm has to be tempered. I don't want to see an expectation for his hire to fix all the damage that has happened to athletics the last five years. That's not fair to him.

A 10,000 increase is more than 20% year over year. Our highest average was 2016 at 54,000, and a 10K increase in 2023 would be almost 52,000 per game.

That is in fact the rise in attendance I used to cover the increase in Brohm's salary. LINK But I didn't indicate that jump to occur in Year 1.

And in case anyone really gets carried away, we would still have a big financial hole to fill for the entire department. One bad hire or decision didn't cause our problems, and a single good one won't fix it...
Judging by the enthusiasm I am seeing I think we can do it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT