ADVERTISEMENT

This sucks....

Kratz

2500+
Nov 18, 2001
On a week long business trip to south central PA. About 1/2 hour from Morgantown and about an hour from Pitt. Brought my UofL gear hoping one of them would have a home game I could go to. WVU is off all week and Pitt is AT UofL.

Oh well, maybe next trip.

Reactions: Deeva and gocds
Go to a Pitt bar in your UofL gear and do the "L's Down" gesture just to confuse the hell out of everyone.

Reactions: PHCARD
Go to a Pitt bar in your UofL gear and do the "L's Down" gesture just to confuse the hell out of everyone.

His luck something would crawl out of the woodwork, wearing big blue and chanting UL sucks. Kratz ends up in jail after a bar fight. :eek:

Why don’t you meet up with Morgantown Card and have lunch or dinner?

Haha, awesome. We are actually going to NYC to watch WVU play at MSG this weekend! I have toured MSG but have never seen a college basketball game there. The Cards play there a few days later but it's during the week unfortunately.

On a week long business trip to south central PA. About 1/2 hour from Morgantown and about an hour from Pitt. Brought my UofL gear hoping one of them would have a home game I could go to. WVU is off all week and Pitt is AT UofL.

You must be in one of those little Yinzer towns like Waynesburg or Uniontown. See if you can find a Primanti Brothers near you and stop in, have "the Pittsburgher," it is amazing if you love "dive" type food. No one really cares about Pitt though, most Pittsburghers like Alabama in football and Duke in basketball. I don't suggest wearing Bengals, Browns, or Ravens gear in any alcohol serving establishment, however. Yinzers get really upset if you don't worship their "Stillers" and think the world revolves around them (their fan base has a mentality about the Stillers that UK fans have about the Cayuts).

Haha, awesome. We are actually going to NYC to watch WVU play at MSG this weekend! I have toured MSG but have never seen a college basketball game there. The Cards play there a few days later but it's during the week unfortunately.
Never been to MSG although I was a big, big fan of the Knicks back in the day. Clyde Frazier, Bill Bradley, Dave Debusschere, Earl the Pearl, even Phil Jackson and of course, Willis Reed. Him coming back onto the court after being injured was one of my favorite thrills in sports growing up.

I was in awe of the history and tradition of MSG in '08 BE tourney. Years before we joined the BE, their tourney was one I wouldn't miss. It was more run down than I anticipated. They have since put some big money into it and remodeled. Enjoy MSG, baby, as Dickey V would say.

Sounds like something a KY fan would do.

You must be in one of those little Yinzer towns like Waynesburg or Uniontown. See if you can find a Primanti Brothers near you and stop in, have "the Pittsburgher," it is amazing if you love "dive" type food. No one really cares about Pitt though, most Pittsburghers like Alabama in football and Duke in basketball. I don't suggest wearing Bengals, Browns, or Ravens gear in any alcohol serving establishment, however. Yinzers get really upset if you don't worship their "Stillers" and think the world revolves around them (their fan base has a mentality about the Stillers that UK fans have about the Cayuts).

You are correct. Uniontown. Be back up there next week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT