ADVERTISEMENT

The new CBB rules take effect Aug 9 for 2019

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
One glaring thing in all the changes Nike is not effected whatsoever the Peach Jam stays as it is go wonder ! However Adidas and Under Armour have to either give up their tourneys or move them at the same time as Nikes and the Ncaa's showcase . Just shows the power of Phil Knights backing and if anyone is hoping something will come of the Nike raid by the FBI i got an igloo for sale in Aruba.

It doesn't really matter once high school seniors become eligible for the NBA Draft. These better Nike kids will never play a minute of college basketball. And the ones who will play in college won't be nearly as important...

It doesn't really matter once high school seniors become eligible for the NBA Draft. These better Nike kids will never play a minute of college basketball. And the ones who will play in college won't be nearly as important...
That's true. I've never been a fan of the NBA rule mainly because it has went unchallenged by the NCAA in every way. I think we can all agree the NBA rule created a vacuum of corruption across the NCAA mainly thru the AAU circuits and how they tie in together. Eliminating that NBA rule would eliminate much of the corruption which was introduced to the college game. It won't clean up the NCAA game 100% but it will be better.

Reactions: zipp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT