ADVERTISEMENT

The ironic Lunacy over in big blew land

My smack talk? You need to get thicker skin if you feel I was smack talking. Again, you're too emotionally invested in a message board, who pulls up numerous threads from 5 months ago?

I congratulated the cardinal fans on here yesterday, and I'll say it again. Congratulations, the better team won yesterday, good luck in your bowl game.

You need thicker skin. You like to dish it out but you can't take it.

You ran down our program multiple times and gave us many warnings, and I'm just giving back what you have been giving us since August. Telling us repeatedly our program is going the wrong way and you guys are going to win 11/28 and you guys have caught us and you guys have a good team, yada yada yada.... that's smack talk Bill.

Saying congrats doesn't erase your past but I applaud that.

If you don't want your comical, delusional posts thrown back at you then don't make comical, delusional posts. Come back a little more humble and a little more respectful next time, and I won't have any posts to throw back at you.

Reactions: Senore2006
12313793_786348041473499_2116521303620788981_n.jpg

Game/Set/Match
Turn out the lights.
Fat lady sung.
Stick a fork in.

Reactions: Cue Card
You need thicker skin. You like to dish it out but you can't take it.

You ran down our program multiple times and gave us many warnings, and I'm just giving back what you have been giving us since August. Telling us repeatedly our program is going the wrong way and you guys are going to win 11/28 and you guys have caught us and you guys have a good team, yada yada yada.... that's smack talk Bill.

Saying congrats doesn't erase your past applaud that.

If you don't want your comical, delusional posts thrown back at you then don't make comical, delusional posts. Come back a little more humble and a little more respectful next time, and I won't have any posts to throw back at you.

You're too much, I was respectful and nothing I said was delusional. It was guys talking about sports teams, that's it. You've made it to be personal, it's not at least to me. I don't have anything against you or any other poster on here.
It's a game, enjoy because your team won, not because you get to rub it someone's face. When it gets to that point ,winning is a relief instead of fun.

Telling us our program is trending the wrong way is disrespectful. Telling us our program is getting close to par with an annual losing program is disrespectful. If you aren't sharp enough to understand that, I can't forgive your ignorance.

Again, you think it is ok for you to run down our program a little bit, and give us warnings for "what's coming" 11/28, and warn us that the annual bottom feeding product you support is getting on par with our program - this is your version of just guys talking sports.

All I'm doing is the same thing as you think you were doing from August - Nov 27th.. I'm talking sports. But instead of telling you what's coming, I'm telling you what happened.

Oh, I don't know but, "I don't mean to imply UK has passed Louisville in past success. I'm speaking for the here and now, just as I posted on here in the summer. UK is trending up, and Louisville is trending down." seems pretty delusional to me.

S
Telling us our program is trending the wrong way is disrespectful. Telling us our program is getting close to par with an annual losing program is disrespectful. If you aren't sharp enough to understand that, I can't forgive your ignorance.

Again, you think it is ok for you to run down our program a little bit, and give us warnings for "what's coming" 11/28, and warn us that the annual bottom feeding product you support is getting on par with our program - this is your version of just guys talking sports.

All I'm doing is the same thing as you think you were doing from August - Nov 27th.. I'm talking sports. But instead of telling you what's coming, I'm telling you what happened.

No, what you're doing is pulling up threads from 5 months ago because apparently I'm in your head.
I've been far more respectful to you, than you have I.

Anyone venture a guess as to when we hear "We'll be bigger, stronger and faster next year." My guess is probably when they get over their basketball team flaming out again after going 35-2. I'll predict May, 2016.

GO CARDS!!!

S

No, what you're doing is pulling up threads from 5 months ago because apparently I'm in your head.

It's almost as funny that you think you're somehow different than other U of K posters here as it is that you're never right...about anything. U of K posters proclaiming their trivial off the field off season victories on this forum are a dime a dozen.

It's sad and predictable and that's why a 5 month old post is fodder. It's not because you matter.

S

I've been far more respectful to you, than you have I.

No.

What I am doing is....

I reviewed threads from 5 months ago that multiple UK fans participated in, not just you.

Don't flatter yourself, it just so happens you produced some of the most hilarious posts. Could have been any delusional UK fan. I have quote posted others.

Again, quit playing the respect card and acting like this is so out of bounds - you trashed our program on more than one occasion, and you sent warnings, and you were here to tell us UK was 4-1 and how "big" those wins were.

It ain't personal, it's just sports.

Last edited:
Do you still believe that UK is trending up and UL is trending down?
I would enjoy seeing the answer to this one. Could it be possible Bill is another Energizer Bunny of propaganda fail and UK's historical specialty - delusional football Twerking self-pampering?

Lord, I hope so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT