ADVERTISEMENT

The ironic Lunacy over in big blew land

My reference was more guided to the RB shuffle, the WR shuffle, and the Oline shuffle.

Mainly, I was referencing the turd Dorian Baker, and lack of effort he shows on game day. Since he doesn't try every play during actual games, I'm assuming he's not your strongest practice guy. It's a fair assumption to make.

Stoops tolerates lack of effort and Petrino doesn't.

Dorian Baker needs an attitude adjustment, I agree. You play hard no matter who is the QB.

I'm not going to excuse the coaching mistakes, they were bad. I think a lot of what you wrote about Stoops is correct.
I imagine he did and does think things will be different. You seem to think no matter what UK does things can never change, I disagree.

A history of a long losing tradition can be a b!tch and hard to overcome.
As a UK friend of says "I've been waiting for next year for the last 50 years."

Actually they made a last ditch effort but the Bolin family laughed it off.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Red Rager
Actually they made a last ditch effort but the Bolin family laughed it off.

UK reminds me of Ronda Rousey. She ran around woofing and got her ass kicked. UK runs around woofing and will get their ass kicked.

Reactions: Red Rager
UK reminds me of Ronda Rousey. She ran around woofing and got her ass kicked. UK runs around woofing and will get their ass kicked.

Nothing about UK reminds me of Rousey. While she was dominated by a fighter that was clearly better prepared. She still has a history of kicking the crap out of all challengers.

This is more representative of UK Football...

I agree, although I haven't been waiting quite that long....yet.

My family lived in Lexington for a few years in the early 70s when I was very young. UK coach Ray came on the radio and explained why U of K couldn't compete in the SEC. My young sports mind was outraged: WELL, WHY DON'T YOU TRY?!" That incident combined with the fact denial of UK basketball fans (a neighbor's father on occasion of U of L's 1972 Final Four appearance asked me, "well who has Louisville ever put into the NBA? A: Wes Unseld (that year's NBA MVP, for what it's worth) U of K Adult: Who's that? ensured I would never under any circumstances root for the Mildcats. That said, I'd enjoy U of K becoming competitive, and I honestly believe they never will until I hear a U of K president say we will compete and we will WIN the SEC East (if not the national championship). CHS might've been a bit crazy saying 30 years ago that we are on a "collision course" but I will never have anything less than respect for competitive audacity. Lumpy nor Joker nor Brooks nor any of the clown train of coaches at U of K were ever even close to that audacity level.

UK fans are the biggest attention ho's in sports. I ran into one - a dear friend - who said she was nervous about the Duke game, coming up in hoops. I asked "why nervous?", of all the possible emotions.Then it dawned on me, it's because they could - and probably will - lose, lol. For UK fans, the term "domination" has no parallel life anywhere else. After 60 seasons of running records like 89-13 or 112-20 against marginally invested SEC programs, playing in front of 1,500 people at away games, they got familiar with playing in the historically weakest conference in the game. Someone playing them close is an abomination.

The most miserable, hard to please, people in the world are uk BB fans.

Watch the first 10 rows during a game at Rupp. The men sit there with there arms folded over their chest, with a look of "you better show me something" on their face.

uk has to win every game, win by 20+ points, and their favorite guy better play the majority of the minutes, or they're pi$$ed.

Miserable. And I love it.

Come to think of it, it sort of sounds like our FB fans. ;)

UK fans are the biggest attention ho's in sports. I ran into one - a dear friend - who said she was nervous about the Duke game, coming up in hoops. I asked "why nervous?", of all the possible emotions.Then it dawned on me, it's because they could - and probably will - lose, lol. For UK fans, the term "domination" has no parallel life anywhere else. After 60 seasons of running records like 89-13 or 112-20 against marginally invested SEC programs, playing in front of 1,500 people at away games, they got familiar with playing in the historically weakest conference in the game. Someone playing them close is an abomination.

Lpt fb cant compete with S-ez programs

Did ya see................

62988799.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm . . . I wonder where those uselessakay fellars are today? :D:oops:o_O:rolleyes:

Reactions: Cue Card
I'm not running my mouth, and you obviously act more on emotion than reason.

Congrats on the win.

We should never be subjected to reading opposing fans telling us our team is going in the wrong direction.

However, mods condone it.

You have talked up your program since August, and talked ours down on multiple occasions.

I'm not speaking on emotion at all. We got one for the thumb and your smack talk since August deserves the middle finger so you're getting it.

We should never be subjected to reading opposing fans telling us our team is going in the wrong direction.

However, mods condone it.

You have talked up your program since August, and talked ours down on multiple occasions.

I'm not speaking on emotion at all. We got one for the thumb and your smack talk since August deserves the middle finger so you're getting it.

My smack talk? You need to get thicker skin if you feel I was smack talking. Again, you're too emotionally invested in a message board, who pulls up numerous threads from 5 months ago?

I congratulated the cardinal fans on here yesterday, and I'll say it again. Congratulations, the better team won yesterday, good luck in your bowl game.

ADVERTISEMENT