ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving . . . .

Great idea, gocds. I’d also like to express my thanks to all of the Cards and Cats fans out there.

I’m watching a little Packer and Durham this morning, and I have to also say that I’m thankful this year for the ACC Network. Absolutely love having a dedicated Channel that’s all about our conference and one-fifteenth about Louisville sports.

Safe travels to all!

Enjoy time with your loved ones and friends, life is too short to not enjoy every second you have with those people. God bless you all!

Reactions: glassmanJ
Happy Thanksgiving CFB fans!!

I'll be shredding some fresh Sierra Nevada Powder tomorrow with the family in Tahoe. My wish for all is to avoid any political conversations, but absolutely trash talk all UK fans you have in the family.
LOVE Tahoe. Was just there in May. Enjoy.

My Thanksgiving immediate family are transplant from OH in 70s. So mom & dad and 4 of us 5 children are huge Cards fans. The one sister has been lost all her life, so of course she bleeds blue. But she is one to cheer for the Red & Black. So she’s confused. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving weekend everyone.
How about a roll call for where everyone will be celebrating the holiday.
The wife and I are headed to Snowshoe, West Virginia. We don't ski, but we do enjoy the ski resort environment and the slopes are open.

I have a guy at work who loves Snowshoe. I’m thinking of going myself since it would be less expensive to go there over Colorado, which is very pricey. I know you said you don’t ski, if it’s because you’ve never tried I’ll just say it’s pretty easy to pickup and it’s a blast. My wife took a two hour training course in Colorado, and was pretty good after.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and be safe and enjoy the time away from work and with family. Go Cards!

Reactions: KozmasAgain
I have a guy at work who loves Snowshoe. I’m thinking of going myself since it would be less expensive to go there over Colorado, which is very pricey. I know you said you don’t ski, if it’s because you’ve never tried I’ll just say it’s pretty easy to pickup and it’s a blast. My wife took a two hour training course in Colorado, and was pretty good after.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and be safe and enjoy the time away from work and with family. Go Cards!
I've been to many of the ski resorts out west, but this will be my first time at Snowshoe. I'm actually planning to get myself a snowboard for Christmas. I'll let you know how that goes. :eek: I grew up in Germany and skied in my younger days, but that was about 45 years or so ago. :oops:

I've been to many of the ski resorts out west, but this will be my first time at Snowshoe. I'm actually planning to get myself a snowboard for Christmas. I'll let you know how that goes. :eek: I grew up in Germany and skied in my younger days, but that was about 45 years or so ago. :oops:

Good luck with snowboarding. I’m an avid skier but terrible at snowboarding. That requires a lot of coordination. Have fun man!:D

Reactions: Steelers2012
Gonna be sharing this Thanksgiving Day with my daughters family at our house in O'Fallon, IL. Watching my 14 month old grand son walk and stumble all around the house will be interesting for sure. All the breakables have been moved to higher ground.

The recently turned 6 year old grand son is into that other fut ball game called soccer, so with the bad/rainy weather, the cars will be out of the garage for him to kick around to his hearts content. Looking forward to eating too much, imbibing a little, and telling stories of years gone bye...where we were and who we were with. You know, the typical military family 'leave it to beaver' family stories.

My daughters memory of those early years is quite different than her mothers or mine are.

To all a sincere wish that your Holiday be a safe and glorious day of love and gratitude and to be truly thankful for what we all have and not what we don't have. Blessings to all!:):D Happy Turkey Day!!!

Will be celebrating Thanksgiving with my wife’s family in Memphis and they are Tiger fans and I am so glad we aren’t in the same conference anymore. They are so lost without Louisville they still talk about the Denny Crum, Dana Kirk, Keith Lee and the McCray years like it was last week. Without Louisville they have lost their identity they have tried to replace the intensity of our rival with other teams but nothing yet.

In regards to skiing my family and I have been to Crested Butte and Aspen, Colorado and Taos and Angel Fire, New Mexico to ski. However we actually learned how to ski taking 45 minute lessons at Butler State Park years ago. If you have never skied before take the lesson because it is amazing how quick they can teach you to ski and you will enjoy it.

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and as always Go Cards!!!

ADVERTISEMENT