ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks for playing, Gentlemen. We'll see you all next time **

Congrats to your Dogs.

Glad you werent disinterested.

It was an honor to play a 'real' SEC team this season.

Great O-Line, just excellent up front. Blocking was really well executed, UGA never had to go away from the game plan because we really never stopped you. Better defense than expected. First time we were dominated all year. Nice job by Richt and staff. Congratulations.

The Bulldogs were better the Cardinals. Congratulations on the win.
Cardinal QB play hurt us a bit but both options were Freshman. Hopefully someone nails down the top spot in spring ball .

Not having a good backup option after Teddy hurt us this year. As mentioned both were Freshman with zero experience coming into this season. We will miss Parker, but I look for improved play at QB position next season.

According to a report on WDRB 41 this morning, some of the Cards were disinterested. Georgia was, and a great opponent. Next year, let's get to a better bowl than the Belk. If were in a bowl in Florida, the players would have been more interested.

Take nothing away from Georgia, but we weren't prepared. I really think Charlie Strong played defense the right way he always brought one more defender than the Offense had to block. He put his corners on an island and let them play. Georgia is a running team and I really thought we should have stacked and loaded the box to sell out against Chubb. I thought Grantham would at least do that. Time will tell if he is a good defensive coordinator or if Charlie just recruited great defenders. Bobby also taking Bolin out hurt us. Bonnafon is horrible we didnt beat Notre Dame and BC because of Bonnafon. He didnt play all that great. All in all I am not unhappy with the season. We have a chance next year with our first game of the year to make a lot of noise NATIONALLY. GO CARDS BEAT AUBURN!!!! We will miss you Devante. What a CAREER, now please go become a viking!!!

Originally posted by CHAZ3322:

Take nothing away from Georgia, but we weren't prepared. I really think Charlie Strong played defense the right way he always brought one more defender than the Offense had to block. He put his corners on an island and let them play. Georgia is a running team and I really thought we should have stacked and loaded the box to sell out against Chubb. I thought Grantham would at least do that. Time will tell if he is a good defensive coordinator or if Charlie just recruited great defenders. Bobby also taking Bolin out hurt us. Bonnafon is horrible we didnt beat Notre Dame and BC because of Bonnafon. He didnt play all that great. All in all I am not unhappy with the season. We have a chance next year with our first game of the year to make a lot of noise NATIONALLY. GO CARDS BEAT AUBURN!!!! We will miss you Devante. What a CAREER, now please go become a viking!!!
We loaded the box the entire second half but their HUGE OL continued to dominate and their true freshman QB who took over for the injured starter, tore us apart for crucial 3rd down completions. Throw Bonnafon under the bus if that makes you feel better, we have very young QB's playing against one of the best in the SEC. I'm sleeping well knowing we will get better.

I will exactly throw Bonnafon under the bus, he isnt a good QB hes a great athlete, put him at wideout and let him play there. Go back and watch the games he played his decision making isnt good. He doesnt read the option well either. Thats one reason Bobby plays him is for his atheleticm and running ability. I know we beat Notre Dame, but it wasn't because of Reggie his #'s weren't good. I know we will be better, but I don't sleep well knowing that we had a natioanl stage and got blistered. Everybody knows what the country thinks of the SEC and we had that opportunity and we flat out blew it. No other way to put it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT