ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You Lamar

It will be years if ever will see a player at UofL or any other University with his talent. He’s also a great ambassador for UofL, which we need now more than ever. Thanks LJ you’ve been unbelievable.

I have no doubt Pass will be more than adequate and may be great in his own right. Looking forward to the future!

I never thought we would see a QB as good as Teddy Bridgewater when he left...I was mistaken...it been a honor and pleasure to watch #8 QB Lamar Jackson.

I would hope the University will do the right thing and retire his number ...it would not seem right for someone to wear the number of our 1st Maxwell Award, Walter Camp Award and Heisman Trophy Winner-(And it should be Back to Back Heisman Trophies since he was better this year than last year)

I never thought we would see a QB as good as Teddy Bridgewater when he left...I was mistaken...it been a honor and pleasure to watch #8 QB Lamar Jackson.

I would hope the University will do the right thing and retire his number ...it would not seem right for someone to wear the number of our 1st Maxwell Award, Walter Camp Award and Heisman Trophy Winner-(And it should be Back to Back Heisman Trophies since he was better this year than last year)
Can’t argue with that. I can’t imagine seeing another player at UofL wearing #8 in my lifetime. He’s the best offensive player I’ve ever seen in College football. Barry Sanders really only had one season at Oklahoma St and was the best I’ve ever seen before Lamar but he only had one job.

For pure football entertainment, I could watch highlights of both of them all day long. Speaking of that, I’m going to watch the Slappy beatdown again now.:)

Reactions: CardsFirst
Lamar you are the most exciting player in college football for 2 years in a row. There are not awards to give you to express our Love and Respect! Stay humble, healthy, and strong!!

Now let's talk about the bowl game you're going to lead us to victory in!
Whose going to be our opponent???

Reactions: Louisvillian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT