ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Rozier Signs Shoe Deal With Puma

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Boston Celtics Guard Terry Rozier has officially inked a new shoe deal with Puma. Puma has been making a big run back into the NBA this year signing 2018 rookies DeAndre Ayron, Marvin Bagley, Michael Porter Jr., and Zhaire Smith. The shoe company was also able to pull in San Antonio Spurs Forward Rudy Gay.

Last year, Rozier turned a lot of head in the playoffs when he averaged 16.5ppg, 5.3rpg, and 5.7apg while leading the Celtics to their second consecutive Eastern Conference Finals.
Hmmm... interesting. It was ironically Rozier who Pitino was supposedly referring to in the Adidas ordeal.

Good for Rozier, glad he's getting paid, but I would have preferred he was a tad more humble about the deal.

Terry Rozier: Me signing with Puma is basically letting you know, I'm taking over the Puma world. You got guys taking over Adidas, you got guys taking over Nike...whatever. I'm competing with the Puma world and I'm taking over that s--t. From the jump. That's my whole thing. I feel like I'm going to turn it up because—I ain't gonna knock nobody on Puma, but I feel like I'm very marketable, I'm the guy that they needed to sign.

Reactions: shadow force
Hmmm... interesting. It was ironically Rozier who Pitino was supposedly referring to in the Adidas ordeal.

I believe Adidas recently dropped Terry because he was seen wearing Nike shoes at a practice or something similar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT