ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will pursue Brohm...

Just curious - WTF do nfl accomplishments have to do with who should have won the Heisman?

College Accomphisments were also include...the Tennessee interloper was for some reason trying to downgrade a Absolute All Time Great Football Player at both levels...Woodson won every single award imaginable at the College Level And was a Consensus 2 Time 1st Team All American...was stunning for anyone to even suggest Woodson Heisman was manufactured....just showing he took his College success forward to the highest level...as did Peyton.

College Accomphisments were also include...the Tennessee interloper was for some reason trying to downgrade a Absolute All Time Great Football Player at both levels...Woodson won every single award imaginable at the College Level And was a Consensus 2 Time 1st Team All American...was stunning for anyone to even suggest Woodson Heisman was manufactured....just showing he took his College success forward to the highest level...as did Peyton.
I don’t agree with him necessarily but I get it - he’s a volunteer fan and unlike you, isn’t able to be objective when it comes to a really subjective award. Obviously both were great players - and both deserving.

With that said, given that Manning takes money from Schnatter - I’m glad he didn’t win.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
I don’t agree with him necessarily but I get it - he’s a volunteer fan and unlike you, isn’t able to be objective when it comes to a really subjective award. Obviously both were great players - and both deserving.

With that said, given that Manning takes money from Schnatter - I’m glad he didn’t win.

Lol...he needs to be worried about Kentucky 2mrw...Tennessee is the underdogs....LMBO!!

Reactions: BPGhost
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT