ADVERTISEMENT

Teddy to Panthers?

I hope this happens. As a South Carolina resident I might actually follow the Panthers for the first time ever.

I hope this happens. As a South Carolina resident I might actually follow the Panthers for the first time ever.
I have a sneaking suspicion they think it will be short term. Panthers have already been accused of tanking next year to draft Trevor Lawrence. I hope Teddy changes their minds!!!

I have a sneaking suspicion they think it will be short term. Panthers have already been accused of tanking next year to draft Trevor Lawrence. I hope Teddy changes their minds!!!
Either way it’s a win win for teddy. $60,000,000.00

Deal won’t be finalized until today. Panthers still have to trade Cam and Kyle Allen is still on roster as well. But all indications are they want Teddy as the starter.

i believe that now makes teddy bridgewater the highest paid former louisville athlete in terms of one year salary. i don't think anyone from here in the nba has made that coin yet, donovan will when his rookie contract is up, but no bball, football, or baseball has made that much. and lamar should. of course, junior bridgeman is the richest former athlete

Well I guess the Panthers want a contingency plan. Just signed the leading passer from the XFL this past season. Apparently he has a lot of history with the Panthers HC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT