ADVERTISEMENT

Teddy activated!

meanwhile, the Packers QB situation is at its worst point since Jerry Tagge was calling signals

Go Teddy!
Jerry Tagge and Lynn Dickey! At least the Packers didn’t trade away Hall of Famer Paul Warfield for the right to pick Mike Phipps like my Browns did. He of whom threw 72 Interceptions in a 4 year stretch when they only played 14 game seasons.

Go Teddy.

Jerry Tagge and Lynn Dickey! At least the Packers didn’t trade away Hall of Famer Paul Warfield for the right to pick Mike Phipps like my Browns did. He of whom threw 72 Interceptions in a 4 year stretch when they only played 14 game seasons.

Go Teddy.
Dickey was actually a good QB. Tagge’s claim to fame was that he played on the legendary 1971 Nebraska team that won the NC. Not very good as a pro. Phipps had the misfortune of following Bob Griese at Purdue. He stuck in the league a while, but never actually fared much better than Tagge.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
Dickey was actually a good QB. Tagge’s claim to fame was that he played on the legendary 1971 Nebraska team that won the NC. Not very good as a pro. Phipps had the misfortune of following Bob Griese at Purdue. He stuck in the league a while, but never actually fared much better than Tagge.
Little known fact but in the first round of the playoffs, despite throwing 4 interceptions the Phipps led Browns had the 1972 Undefeated Miami Dolphins, with Paul Warfield down 14-13 late in the game and were driving for the clinching TD until Phipps threw his 5th interception. Earl Morall then led the Dolphins right downfield to the winning score.

That was about as good as it got for Phipps in the NFL

Little known fact but in the first round of the playoffs, despite throwing 4 interceptions the Phipps led Browns had the 1972 Undefeated Miami Dolphins, with Paul Warfield down 14-13 late in the game and were driving for the clinching TD until Phipps threw his 5th interception. Earl Morall then led the Dolphins right downfield to the winning score.

That was about as good as it got for Phipps in the NFL
Earl Morral....now THERES a blast from the past!

I'm watching a Vikings periscope version of press conference with Teddy. So excited he's back!!! He's a great young man and a fantastic player. I watched every Louisville game I could when he was y'alls QB.

He's a class act. Let's go Teddy Ballgame!

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT