ADVERTISEMENT

Team Playing 2 Bahamas Exhibition Games July 28-Aug 2

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010

UofL men's basketball head coach Pat Kelsey announced Friday that the program will play two games as a part of a foreign exhibition tour in the Bahamas later this summer.

"I'm excited for our team to participate in the Baha Mar Hoops Summer League in just a few weeks," said Kelsey. "We've brought so many new pieces to our program and the practice and playing time this trip will allow us is invaluable to our team. It will be a vital time for us on the court, but it will also give us plenty of opportunities to gel off the court as well. I hope by taking this trip, we have a real advantage when it comes time to start practicing in the fall."

Reactions: Cardiac Red
I've always thought these tournaments are great for team chemistry. Being outside the U.S. as a team seems to bring teams closer together the next year. It just seems like invaluable experience to help the team build chemistry on the court especially with everyone coming in from different teams last year.

I've always thought these tournaments are great for team chemistry. Being outside the U.S. as a team seems to bring teams closer together the next year. It just seems like invaluable experience to help the team build chemistry on the court especially with everyone coming in from different teams last year.
Yeah think it'll be great for team bonding as well as figuring out some good lineups. The extra practice and games will also help with the tough overall schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT