ADVERTISEMENT

TAMU

CardLaw

Four-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
Interesting match up. Which TAMU will show up? The one that beat Arkansas and Mississippi State? Or the one that got drilled by Auburn?

If I were a gambling man, I wouldn't touch this game.

Johnny football isn't walking through that door. Which Louisville team shows up is the better question.

Reactions: PHCARD
Going strictly by the Sagarin predictor this is a Dead Even Game...but do feel Louisville will have a crowd advantage...plus just going by other numbers going Louisville 38 Texas A&M 35

Reactions: rockycard
Interesting match up. Which TAMU will show up? The one that beat Arkansas and Mississippi State? Or the one that got drilled by Auburn?

If I were a gambling man, I wouldn't touch this game.

I'm worried about Kenny "Trill" showing up

They will have to travel farther. Should be to our advantage, as well as crowd numbers, although hotel prices aren't helping. For us, it could be a day trip.

The ESPN FPI has it as a aTm advantage & Sagarin are pretty much showing it to be a dead even match...interesting matchup indeed.

I think Louisville will roll in this matchup. TAMU is a good offensive team that doesn't have much of a defense. I think they'll have all kind of problems with Lamar Jackson's mobility if Petrino goes with Jackson. TAMU should score some points but Louisville is much better on defense than TAMU is. I mean Louisville spotted UK 21 points and then rolled for the rest of the game. This should be an interesting game. Go Cards!!

Reactions: American Male
I believe we ARE 0-3 against them, BUT...Coach Petrino is 3-0 against them. LoL!

Both stats are not really relevant.

I love statistics. They can be quite entertaining. For example, officially UofL is 2-2 all time against Mississippi State. But no one has ever witnessed a game in which UofL defeated Mississippi State. To me, that is kind of entertaining (in a nerdy sort of way).

If some how Xavier University showed up on UofL's schedule next year, I doubt anyone here would be worried. (Maybe confused since they stopped playing football there in about 1972 or so.) Maybe you should be. UofL is 0-13 against them all time.

To me this game is kind of interesting in a train wreck sort of way. Both teams have now played 12 games and neither one seems to have a clue who they are. Every year there are teams that have that kind of year. But usually those teams don't qualify for bowls at all - let alone against each other.

This could turn out to be a very entertaining game. But, it could also be a game where everyone watching (fans and non-fans alike) sit with their chins in their hands wondering what masochistic evil villain forced this event to occur and put these kids through it.

They will have to travel farther.

You serious? It's not like they're taking a 12 hr bus trip straight to the game. They'll take about a 1.5 hr plane trip. Them having to "travel farther" will have absolutely no effect on this game. Some of the stuff people come up with......!!!

I think Louisville will roll in this matchup. TAMU is a good offensive team that doesn't have much of a defense. I think they'll have all kind of problems with Lamar Jackson's mobility if Petrino goes with Jackson. TAMU should score some points but Louisville is much better on defense than TAMU is. I mean Louisville spotted UK 21 points and then rolled for the rest of the game. This should be an interesting game. Go Cards!!

Outside Samford and the 2nd half of UK we've "rolled" no one.

Interesting development at A & M:

Per Bruce Feldman,

#TAMU QB Kyle Allen has announced he's transferring and has been granted his release.

I love statistics. They can be quite entertaining. For example, officially UofL is 2-2 all time against Mississippi State. But no one has ever witnessed a game in which UofL defeated Mississippi State. To me, that is kind of entertaining (in a nerdy sort of way).

If some how Xavier University showed up on UofL's schedule next year, I doubt anyone here would be worried. (Maybe confused since they stopped playing football there in about 1972 or so.) Maybe you should be. UofL is 0-13 against them all time.

To me this game is kind of interesting in a train wreck sort of way. Both teams have now played 12 games and neither one seems to have a clue who they are. Every year there are teams that have that kind of year. But usually those teams don't qualify for bowls at all - let alone against each other.

This could turn out to be a very entertaining game. But, it could also be a game where everyone watching (fans and non-fans alike) sit with their chins in their hands wondering what masochistic evil villain forced this event to occur and put these kids through it.

What's wrong with you? Seriously

I'll ask again: what's wrong with you?

CardFan vs CardLaw...when arrogance and ignorance meets arrogance and ignorance the dialog is surprisingly uninspired...c'mon guy's, you can do better than that.

Reactions: CARDiNAL SYN
A&M will be starting a 4th string QB. CKS has no where to turn if he goes down. Possibly a WR who has not taken a snap in several years. Can't and won't burn a RS, in this game

Any type defensive scheme by UL, will destroy them. There ST could hurt by you kicking off so much. I am a SEC fan, but no way UL loses this matchup.

UL-42
A&M 13

A&M will be starting a 4th string QB. CKS has no where to turn if he goes down. Possibly a WR who has not taken a snap in several years. Can't and won't burn a RS, in this game

Any type defensive scheme by UL, will destroy them. There ST could hurt by you kicking off so much. I am a SEC fan, but no way UL loses this matchup.

UL-42
A&M 13

Just stop it!

Very odd posts going on here. o_O BTW We handle the aggies. Wish the qb situation hadn't happened. GO CARDS!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT