ADVERTISEMENT

Take Zipp's Advice

taylord11

1500+
Aug 28, 2006
First off, let me be very clear, this is not a personal attack on Zipp, this is an attempt to bring back the Collision Course that we once knew and loved. A message board free from the exact same negatively spun stories over and over told in different ways. Let's be real, WE UNDERSTAND HIS POINT. We understand the circumstances that we came from and the circumstance we are currently in. But enough is enough. Instead of taking my primary UofL interests to other message boards and ditch CardinalSports.com, I implore all of you to take Zipp's advice, as I will be:

"People need to STFU on topics to which I will rebut. And then, you won't hear as much from me..."

My proposal to all the message board faithful here in the Collision Course... QUIT RESPONDING even if you emphatically disagree. Silence will speak louder than words. Quit feeding him attention and the sentiment/interests of the board will change back to sports, recruiting, projections, game recap, celebration, support, and diverse discussion evenly weighed between the positive and negative.

We have huge seasons upon us beginning in 4 days. The new depth charts, new challenges, new players, new coaches, recruiting battles, etc. are what I'm interested in, not getting caught up in someone else's blues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.