ADVERTISEMENT

story about Big 10 athlete hooking up 5 times per week

Well , well, well.

No Scat fans going to offer their 1 cents ?

Just like none commented on Jason Whitlocks articles.

They'll believe a four dollar whore, but not a man who rescued their cheating
program ?

Bet Coach Pitino wished he'd never set foot in Lexghanistan. They'd still have 5 titles.

You guys don't get it...

The thing that is wrong is having a representative of your athletics department to pay someone to have sex and possibly pay someone underage. Athletes have sex all the time...

Reactions: fuzz77
Well , well, well.

No Scat fans going to offer their 1 cents ?
How are we 3 weeks in and a couple of you still don't understand the vast chasm between a college athlete hooking up and someone on the coaching staff paying for prostitutes?

Just like none commented on Jason Whitlocks articles.
And for every one media member claiming this is no big deal (which UK fans have ignored), there have been fifteen others who UL fans have dismissed as part of some grand IU/UK conspiracy, including ESPN, CBS, USA Today, NY Times, Washington Post, Courier Journal, etc.

They'll believe a four dollar whore, but not a man who rescued their cheating
program ?
I'm not going to get into the subject of Rick and honesty here, because it doesn't matter.

The important thing you're glossing over is that Rick has never claimed it didn't happen, and has explicitly corrected reporters who said Rick doesn't think it happened. He just said he didn't know. And many UK fans believe that. I don't think Rick knew. So I believe both Rick and the four dollar whore.

The place where you and a dwindling minority of Card fans find yourself at odds with UK fans and everyone else on the planet (including Whitlock) is that we understand how incredibly unlikely it is that the majority of this stuff is false.

Bet Coach Pitino wished he'd never set foot in Lexghanistan. They'd still have 5 titles.
UK has titles with 5 different coaches, and the next runner up program has titles with 3. What you're saying could be correct, but it's less likely to be correct for UK than for any other program in the country.

"Athletes have sex all the time..."

That doesn't leave a lot of time for training etc. They must eat a lot of finger foods.

Go Cards!

Keep tryin cayut fans.

Your hero is extremely flawed.

Her story changes more times than the skanks changed thongs.

Coach Pitino was so dishonest, yet SuCkS hired him. NCAA sanctions in all.
They did hire a coach with a vacated final four, that added ANOTHER vacated FF.

To listen to Scat fans offer moral judgements is laughable as the lying whoor's story.

No proof, no probation. Go back to bashing UNC about their 'academic ' scandal.

Losers..........

How are we 3 weeks in and a couple of you still don't understand the vast chasm between a college athlete hooking up and someone on the coaching staff paying for prostitutes?

And for every one media member claiming this is no big deal (which UK fans have ignored), there have been fifteen others who UL fans have dismissed as part of some grand IU/UK conspiracy, including ESPN, CBS, USA Today, NY Times, Washington Post, Courier Journal, etc.

I'm not going to get into the subject of Rick and honesty here, because it doesn't matter.

The important thing you're glossing over is that Rick has never claimed it didn't happen, and has explicitly corrected reporters who said Rick doesn't think it happened. He just said he didn't know. And many UK fans believe that. I don't think Rick knew. So I believe both Rick and the four dollar whore.

The place where you and a dwindling minority of Card fans find yourself at odds with UK fans and everyone else on the planet (including Whitlock) is that we understand how incredibly unlikely it is that the majority of this stuff is false.

UK has titles with 5 different coaches, and the next runner up program has titles with 3. What you're saying could be correct, but it's less likely to be correct for UK than for any other program in the country.

I think what he's saying is Pitino saved you guys from going thru what IU fans are dealing with. Pitino kept UK a brand name at your (at least one of) worst moment, not many (if any) coaches could've done that.

Keep tryin cayut fans.

Your hero is extremely flawed.

Her story changes more times than the skanks changed thongs.

Coach Pitino was so dishonest, yet SuCkS hired him. NCAA sanctions in all.
They did hire a coach with a vacated final four, that added ANOTHER vacated FF.

To listen to Scat fans offer moral judgements is laughable as the lying whoor's story.

No proof, no probation. Go back to bashing UNC about their 'academic ' scandal.

Losers..........
She's not my hero. She's an awful person who pimped our her children. But that doesn't mean that she's lying, and I along with the vast majority of people in sports believe that she isn't. Awful people can tell the truth, and good people can lie.

I'm not saying Pitino is some horrible, unforgivably dishonest person. You just made it sound like every word out of his mouth is the truth, which historically is not the case.

I think what he's saying is Pitino saved you guys from going thru what IU fans are dealing with. Pitino kept UK a brand name at your (at least one of) worst moment, not many (if any) coaches could've done that.
No question. He brought us out of the pits of despair in a quicker way than almost any coach could. He's a terrific coach, and again, I don't think he had anything to do with this latest scandal, so it's a shame that Mcgee put him in this situation.

Reactions: Blueaz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT