ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops got a 23 year old student pregnant and is now living out a motel?

I always follow UofL sports.

You guys are our biggest rival and I love college sports...
Whose "rival"? LPT is U of L's rival to the same extent that Tennessee is your rival. That is, not much. You can be Vandy's rival if you want. Or maybe IU's if you ever have the balls to schedule them again.

Maybe you can be Southern Miss' rival if you can beat them occasionally...

Just a suggestion: Let's be the better fanbase with class.

Kentucky is awful. They are dark green with envy, and are desperate to get rid of Stoops.

We don't need to even so much as acknowledge their rumors and in-fighting. We are legitimately one of the best teams in the country with and upcoming game to prove it against another top 5 opponent.

They're fans make it easy to rub salt in their wounds, but honestly, we need them to improve as a program. I am not sure if they could hang within 2 touchdowns of any team we've played thus far.

So have a bit of pity on them. It's a trainwreck, and they know it.

Not a chance Henry.

Their fans have been lambasting both coaches for their affairs. I tried to explain that they have private lives. Its no ones business but between them and their families.

They ignored it and mentioned it every time they brought up UofL, on their board, this board, the national board , and talk radio.

They "claim" to have not offered Petrino the job in 2013 because of his affair.
Now its our turn to rub it in their noses. If confirmed, its open season on the
holier-than-thou, hypocrites.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Why do we need LPT to improve as a program? We have no need for them at all. They're football imposters. I don't even want them trashing up our schedule anymore.

For damn sure we can find a better football program to schedule, esp. if we're trading one-for-one home games. That makes zero sense. And it's time to deal them a hard dose of reality. They don't matter to U of L, not anymore. Calling them or thinking of them as a "rival" is a bad joke...

Reactions: Cue Card

Kentucky is awful. They are dark green with envy, and are desperate to get rid of Stoops.

We don't need to even so much as acknowledge their rumors and in-fighting. We are legitimately one of the best teams in the country with and upcoming game to prove it against another top 5 opponent.

They're fans make it easy to rub salt in their wounds, but honestly, we need them to improve as a program. I am not sure if they could hang within 2 touchdowns of any team we've played thus far.

I understand your sentiment. Just remember that it's enjoyable watching Mildcat fans, like rats gone into hiding when they are exposed to light but they are an especially ignorant, obnoxious and assholish bunch when they have any semblance of success.

Better to see them peeking thru the blinds.

Not a chance Henry.

Their fans have been lambasting both coaches for their affairs. I tried to explain that they have private lives. Its no ones business but between them and their families.

They ignored it and mentioned it every time they brought up UofL, on their board, this board, the national board , and talk radio.

They "claim" to have not offered Petrino the job in 2013 because of his affair.
Now its our turn to rub it in their noses. If confirmed, its open season on the
holier-than-thou, hypocrites.

Or now its our turn to show why we are better than them.

Ummm...no

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Poor Yahtzee won't have a chance.

Angry fat beaver found his soulmate.

maxresdefault.jpg

:eek:

they'll name their kid Lumpy Rutherford.

Reactions: Louisvillian
they'll name their kid Lumpy Rutherford.

Ah...a Leave it to Beaver reference...nice. True story...back in my bar hopping days, I used to introduce myself as Larry Mondello to girls I would meet. Not a single one ever questioned it. I guess 80s chicks didn't watch The Beaver. :p

Reactions: zipp
Ah...a Leave it to Beaver reference...nice. True story...back in my bar hopping days, I used to introduce myself as Larry Mondello to girls I would meet. Not a single one ever questioned it. I guess 80s chicks didn't watch The Beaver. :p

Beav107.jpg
What the heck were those little round things Larry was always eating?

THEIR fans make it easy to rub salt in their wounds. Sorry to point this out, but the incorrect use of "their," there, and they're just about drives me crazy.

THEIR fans make it easy to rub salt in their wounds. Sorry to point this out, but the incorrect use of "their," there, and they're just about drives me crazy.

Grammar police suck. Just so you know. Don't be that guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT