ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops got a 23 year old student pregnant and is now living out a motel?

Thats the word on the street.

If its true, how are SuCkS fans going to spin immoral it is to cheat on your wife, when
the Cayuts coach is doing it.

Said it 10 years ago, a Coaches private life is his business, not the fans.

Karma kitties..............

Reactions: American Male
If the rumors are true, he'll get canned!

No AD or coach can prevent these type of things from happening.

It's how you deal with it that determines how invested you are in your moral standards.

Now in this situation it helps that he's a loser, but as a UK fan, if he messed with a student or a subordinate then I'd want him gone no matter what!

Reactions: Dirk2Bowie
If the rumors are true, he'll get canned!

No AD or coach can prevent these type of things from happening.

It's how you deal with it that determines how invested you are in your moral standards.

Now in this situation it helps that he's a loser, but as a UK fan, if he messed with a student or a subordinate then I'd want him gone no matter what!
So if Calipari did the same thing you would want him fired? Easy decision when the coach already has one foot out the door. Not sure that would be the case if it's the BB head coach.

Reactions: Cue Card and zipp
Hope that she was attractive or that's going to be an ugly kid. Any truth to the rumor that they've already decided to name it Yahtzee?
Poor Yahtzee won't have a chance.

Angry fat beaver found his soulmate.

maxresdefault.jpg

:eek:

Reactions: CardinalJim
You gotta admit that the Blue support the football team, regardless. It would be a good addition to the Card fan base and UK will fall into oblivion. You guys were already taking over the state. Can you imagine the "sensible" UK fans disassociating themselves from the blue? MB and Stoops have killed UK football.

We dont need no water, let the MFer burn!

Reactions: zipp
You gotta admit that the Blue support the football team, regardless. It would be a good addition to the Card fan base and UK will fall into oblivion. You guys were already taking over the state. Can you imagine the "sensible" UK fans disassociating themselves from the blue? MB and Stoops have killed UK football.

We dont need no water, let the MFer burn!

There was a UK poster here earlier (morgousky) who assured us NO UK fans are following UofL football...along with the same ole, same ole "once ____ leaves" line.

There are no uk fans following ul football.

It will flip again. Petrino will be up for a promotion in a few and poof. U.K. Will be finishing a rebuild Louisville will slide. Back again. Back again.

Same old.

Keep reaching Brian.

Reactions: zipp and earsky
The sanctimonious AD will fire Stoops, cite a violation of the morals clause in his contract, and save millions on the buyout.

Hiring Briles would then be problematic but no more so than hiring Calipari was.

Reactions: jim57
Poor Lamar Thomas..ppl here said he would only be employed one year for UK before he's sent looking for another job again LOL

So if Calipari did the same thing you would want him fired? Easy decision when the coach already has one foot out the door. Not sure that would be the case if it's the BB head coach.
Yeah, I'd hate it, but I'd want him gone.

Not necessarily for an affair, but with a student or a subordinate...

You gotta fire under those circumstances.

I always follow UofL sports.

You guys are our biggest rival and I love college sports.

I don't root for you, but I always follow you...

Same for me, and for the same reasons...plus the additional fact that I am a UK grad who enjoyed the hell out of my college days in Lexington. No ill will towards UK (I don't root for or against UK), just the normal rival competitive juices.

There was a UK poster here earlier (morgousky) who assured us NO UK fans are following UofL football...along with the same ole, same ole "once ____ leaves" line.
Stoops is proven to be a ho, BBN is gonna buy RED for fball. RED will rule the state. UK football will collapse. GO CARDS baybee!

Reactions: zipp
Same for me, and for the same reasons...plus the additional fact that I am a UK grad who enjoyed the hell out of my college days in Lexington. No ill will towards UK (I don't root for or against UK), just the normal rival competitive juices.
That is why you are a great poster over the years. :)

I get caught up in it sometimes and run my mouth but for the most part I try not to.

The fact that I live in Louisville and most of my friends are UofL fans makes it a tough deal for me.

My UofL friends and I usually talk more about politics and the direction of our country than we do sports...

Either way, this is some crazy shit going on with Stoops and I feel bad for his wife and kids if it turns out to be true.

I get caught up in it sometimes and run my mouth but for the most part I try not to.

The fact that I live in Louisville and most of my friends are UofL fans makes it a tough deal for me.

My UofL friends and I usually talk more about politics and the direction of our country than we do sports...

Either way, this is some crazy shit going on with Stoops and I feel bad for his wife and kids if it turns out to be true.

Yeah, I hear ya. I live in a pretty UK centric world. Most of my friends, the wife's family, and my co-workers are UK fans. But there is never anything but good natured ribbing involved. I'm with you, I don't want to see anybody's family be destroyed.

Not to my knowledge. She just posed for a picture trying imitate what an angry fat beaver looks like. Either that or that is her getting ready to hurl after seeing Stoops naked.

The Porky One would be in way over his head with her.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT