ADVERTISEMENT

Staff Addition- Justin Perez

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Justin Perez has joined the University of Louisville staff as Director of Men's Basketball Administration under Cardinals' Head Coach Kenny Payne.

"I'm so excited to welcome Justin Perez to our Cardinal family," said Payne. "Justin is one of the brightest young men I've ever met, a person who is goal-oriented and has high character. We're thrilled to have him on our staff with his background both as an athlete and a recent law school graduate. He is a great addition to Louisville Basketball."

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Lets hope the whole Justin Perez, ROC Nation, NIL, etc., etc., etc., starts to yield some results in recruiting over the next 12 months. I'm not overly concerned with our current situation like most on here on are, but I definitely would like a top 15 class in '23 and top 10 in '24.

i've heard the team workouts are intense. from the team videos and pics, the players are in tremendous physical conditioning. seems like the new strength coach is solid.

i think we have significant improvements in Mike James, Kamari, and BHH. check out the twitter videos of James and BHH shooting in drills on the U of L twitter page. both have solid forms on their jumpers and look great.

Impossible to predict. They really whiffed on guards this year. 23-24 will be the years to see if Payne is the guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT