ADVERTISEMENT

Spread check: Cards are +24.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
More good news: Louisville's defense is ranked 102nd. Clemson's defense: 3rd. Despite all this, I think the Cards can hang with Clemson. I'll put the chances of winning at 1%, but I don't think a Clemson blowout is going to happen. Cards will cover.

Reactions: SiouxfallsEric13
I think it depends on which Clemson team shows up. Hopefully it’s the one that UNC took down to the wire and not the one that made Florida St look like a middling high school team last Saturday.

It has a feeling of a ‘nothing to lose here’ game but I just hope our defense can slow them down a little bit. We don’t need a 70-17 blowout right now. I don’t think it will happen as hard as our guys fight.

I’ll say 41-24 Clemson.

It's probably going to be the one who feels disrespected by dropping in the polls, and they come in with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove.
Yes but like Mike Tyson once said everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth. Clemson may come into Cardinal Stadium with that attitude but this team is not going to lay down for them and Coach Satt is not going to stop Coaching like Bobby 2.0 has done in the past.

Our offensive line hasn’t seen a front line on D anywhere close. I’m counting on play calling by CSS to help negate what we are about to see.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
Grad transfer T.J. Holl will need to play the half of his life. Next man up!

You’re not at Colgate, anymore, young man. Time to put the big boy pants on and show em what you’ve got
I trust that’s why he came - for the opportunity to play against the best. Not to get ahead of myself but if CSS keeps this trajectory, we’ll be saying - that guys came here for the opportunity to play WITH the best!

Reactions: Slam2121
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT