ADVERTISEMENT

Spaulding, Snider and King are impressing CRP

nccardfan

Four-Star Poster
Sep 5, 2007
lawrenceburg, KY
According to CRP, this is one of the most athletic teams he had. Spaulding is finally taking it serious.. and would be the starting center right now. Mahmoud has been slowed by an ankle injury. Mitchell's success has been mostly inspirational to King who Pitino says has improved noticeably. Snider has been working out with a private trainer to improve his quickness and speed. Bowen and Adel would be the other starters right now but he has also been impressed with Perry.

Reactions: shadow force
Any word on how Sutton is doing? I think he is going to see some PT early on.

Any word on how Sutton is doing? I think he is going to see some PT early on.
Interesting but no mention of Sutton or the other freshmen besides Perry. Wonder if these are mandatory summer workouts?

There was an article a couple of days ago about Sutton where former players said he was a beast. Pitino has said that he thinks Sutton is versatile and will play a lot of different positions.

According to CRP, .

Team has a lot of talent and Pitino will have an opportunity to play a lot of different combinations, which he kind of always has.

It will be interesting to see if a leader emerges.

The offense has been average the last couple of years if he chooses to go small as he's indicating, then that could change.

The most important question is can they defend?

From my "entertain me" as a fan perspective I'd like to see a team that can shoot and play a little better in the cerebral area.

Team has a lot of talent and Pitino will have an opportunity to play a lot of different combinations, which he kind of always has.

It will be interesting to see if a leader emerges.

The offense has been average the last couple of years if he chooses to go small as he's indicating, then that could change.

The most important question is can they defend?

From my "entertain me" as a fan perspective I'd like to see a team that can shoot and play a little better in the cerebral area.
Cerebral part has been missing since 2014 class graduated imo.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
Obviously the leader by default should be Q. He's the senior now and seems motivated by working with a trainer to improve his foot speed and quickness.
Hard to believe Snider has been at UofL for 3 years and will be a senior this coming season. Seems like I blinked and 3 years disappeared. Crazy how fast time is flying by.

Obviously the leader by default should be Q. He's the senior now and seems motivated by working with a trainer to improve his foot speed and quickness.
Q is getting there. He got thrown into the fire early on late in his freshman year. Foot speed and quickness have been his only shortcomings. Shoot, Peyton had a lot of doubters early on.

Glad to hear guys like Spalding, Q, and King are stepping up their game. I'm also excited to see some of the new guys and Sutton in action as well. If Q can improve his speed/lateral quickness a bit more that will make him even more dangerous. Glad Mitchell's hard work and improvement into a draft pick is inspiring others to get better.

If Ray backs up the reports this team could be very difficult to match up with. It's never about one guy, but one guy sure can make a difference whether we want to admit it or not.

Reactions: Cue Card
I'm very optimistic about this team. A good bit of upperclassmen experience along with some really talented frosh will mix together and make this team lots of fun to watch as Pitino bakes his cake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT