ADVERTISEMENT

Spalding And Williams Shooting Occasional 3's.

Malik is a natural 3 point shooter.
His senior year he was 33-76 .433 shooting pct.

Theyll always leave him open, so I'm fine with Ray shooting 3s, as long
as he shoots under the best opportunity.

Last edited:
Through Dec 6, Spalding (33%) and Williams(25%) are out shooting Deng (20%) and Snyder (26%) from the 3-pt line. Don't know how today's game changes those stats. If its a good open look, then ok.

Reactions: CardsFirst
I’m ok with it. Williams got us back in the game. He was more confidents then our guards. That’s a lethal weapon if he can keep it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadow force
I'm with you guys on this one. As long as they take the shot when left open or at an opportune time within the offense, and aren't camped out there the whole game, I'm okay with it.

Hell, I'd love to see Williams pull a "Goran Suton" on an unsuspecting team in a big game to turn the tables for once. God knows that type of thing has happened to us enough.

Even though I don't want to see Williams camp at the 3 point line, he hit big 3 pointer last night against FSU. Really helped us from falling too far behind once the team pulled closer. Like the announcers said, he can get that shot almost any time though it should still be a rare shot for him.

Ray should not be shooting three point shots. Not only is he unlikely to make it, he is not going to get fouled and not be in position for a rebound. As Denny would tell him, there is a reason you are wide open out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT